Jump to content
Stake Forum
Dan

📢 Introducing Pay per Post!

Featured Comment

Yes I'm curious on what are the minimum number of words per post that designate a reward and also what is the base payout and how is it calculated also which sections of the forum do not pay any reward I saw that often spammed area such as giveaways and forum games do not receive reward also how loby does it take to receive the reward

Edited by Heishehui187

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Heishehui187 said:

Yes I'm curious on what are the minimum number of words per post that designate a reward and also what is the base payout and how is it calculated also which sections of the forum do not pay any reward I saw that often spammed area such as giveaways and forum games do not receive reward also how loby does it take to receive the reward

Good point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, LindaxTips said:

Good point

Thanks dude I believe all the points I addressed are essential to know so we can all fully understand how this "pay per post" function works and so we can all maybe a bad choice of words but so we can all fully take advantage of this "promotion" being offered 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Heishehui187 said:

Thanks dude I believe all the points I addressed are essential to know so we can all fully understand how this "pay per post" function works and so we can all maybe a bad choice of words but so we can all fully take advantage of this "promotion" being offered 

If your goal is to maximise profits then you're here for the wrong reason. The community is about much more than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dan said:

If your goal is to maximise profits then you're here for the wrong reason. The community is about much more than that.

No of course not profits are in The back of my mind It's all about the fun for me community All I'm saying is if it's a part of the site it should be more clearly specified as it is an option just saying we should know the most information about how the system works all I'm saying Dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Heishehui187 said:

No of course not profits are in The back of my mind It's all about the fun for me community All I'm saying is if it's a part of the site it should be more clearly specified as it is an option just saying we should know the most information about how the system works all I'm saying Dan

You should worry less about the system. The system is built to reward those who make valuable and meaningful contribution. If your contribution is of such nature, you are guaranteed to earn satoshi. If there is ever a moment where you feel that's not the case, let me know and we can arrange for compensation for the post.

Seeking further information isn't, and shouldn't ever be, necessary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×