Dan

Introducing Pay per Post!

Featured Comment

I think this is a nice idea but the 100,000 minimum satoshis to withdraw is a sufficiently important qualifier that you should probably include it in the OP.  I realize you linked it, but I expect that 90% or more of the users here will not hit that threshold.  I would also advise caution with changing the forum sections that pay.  I can understand wanting to prevent abuse and making it fun, but the more users think the system really isn't designed to help them it opens you up to legitimate criticism.

Good Luck!

11 hours ago, wry said:

I think this is a nice idea but the 100,000 minimum satoshis to withdraw is a sufficiently important qualifier that you should probably include it in the OP.  I realize you linked it, but I expect that 90% or more of the users here will not hit that threshold.  I would also advise caution with changing the forum sections that pay.  I can understand wanting to prevent abuse and making it fun, but the more users think the system really isn't designed to help them it opens you up to legitimate criticism.

Good Luck!

I kindly agree with sir Wrry. BUT stake is bombarded with massive amount of alts (more then other places i see) and i understand why they choose the high minimum for transfer.

Anyways;

Love this feature! Now only if you could back date it xD

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, wry said:

Good Luck!

I have a lot of experience with this sort of setup for forums, and if we were to change or lessen the current requirements, you will soon discover how much spam and meaningless content plagues the community. The strict setup helps ensure that the forum's integrity is maintained without sabotaging the quality of discussions. The last thing you would want to see when coming to participate in a community is a lot of meaningless garbage that you aren't motivated to get involved with.

• Thanks 1

As I see, the amount of satoshi given is different, i did looked at the history of rewards, and yes, it's completely different of each post.So if i get things right, it's not only a reward for the post, but it's also a reward for quality, wich is great motivation. 100k sato is not so much, plus that you are getting tipped, for each meaningfull content you give to the community. Pretty glad that I found Stake, it feels like "One for All and Everyone for One" . 

We get reward, for rewarding the community with good content.

Keep up the good work guys.

this is an awesome idea not only does it give incentive for people to contribute it also increases post quality because I read the part where small short and meaningless posts will no longer receive credit so if you want those credits fellow stakers  then put some thought and heart into your posts

On 07/11/2017 at 3:19 PM, wry said:

Good Luck!

F you brought up some interesting points I agree 90% will never hit the threshold I think maybe that should be lowered Is the minimum the same for transfer and send to a fellow user?

On 11/5/2017 at 9:49 PM, Dan said:

Introducing Pay per Post!

With the recent changes to how the faucet works and the distribution of free money, we have decided to introduce the Pay per Post concept to the Stake Community.  Your contribution to the forum now earns you free satoshi to use to gamble with, or even just withdraw! We value every member of this community and want to provide users with the opportunity to earn money for being active and contributing towards building a more active and fun environment.

The following factors are used to determine the value of your input:

1. Existing Post Count & Rank - The more content you post, the greater your payout.
  2. Length of Topic/Post - Short and meaningless topics/posts will no longer receive credits.
  3. Copywriter/Plagiarism Check - Your post is processed to ensure its not stolen.
  4. Warn Level Factor - Your warning's influence the payout ratio per topic/posts.
  5. Forum Filter - Only certain areas of the forum produce forum credits. These will change over time, and will be something you have to hunt on your own.

We have also added a couple of other nifty features under the hood to help properly reward those users who have shown existing participation and influence in the community. I hope with this update we can see the growth of the community grow bigger and better than ever!

For all information on how to cash out your satoshi, visit this topic:

This has to be one of the best features stake has added so far. I normally troll the forums for free so getting a little payment for doing what i like is a plus. Thank you stake. 

16 minutes ago, jualid said:

is it automaticly we got the satoshi after make a post/thread ? or it's weekly ?

thanks.

16 minutes ago, jualid said:

is it automaticly we got the satoshi after make a post/thread ? or it's weekly ?

thanks.

It is automatically added to your account after every paid post that you make. You can view the amount paid for your post in the transaction log.