Dan

Introducing Pay per Post!

Featured Comment

Forum Filter - Only certain areas of the forum produce forum credits. These will change over time, and will be something you have to hunt on your own.

thats the only part i really dont like about this, same for PD, ive done a lot of long meaningful posts just to find out i got nothing =( 

but sometimes i get a few hundred sat.... better than nothing i guess..

5 hours ago, dreramon said:

It is automatically added to your account after every paid post that you make. You can view the amount paid for your post in the transaction log.

i already make 2 posts today and yesterday but account still 0.

is it something wrong from me ? or we need to wait some couple of days to wait ?

43 minutes ago, jualid said:

is it something wrong from me ? or we need to wait some couple of days to wait ?

It credits instantly . But it depends on which section you are posting and the length of the posts ! Only certain sections in the forum give you credits . and if the posts are small then you will not get credited ! Please read the first post in this topic for any other clarification !

4 hours ago, jualid said:

Yeah as rack said not all section's of the forum will pay for post made. You will be credited instantly there is no delay or waiting period for you To be credited.

On 11/13/2017 at 5:00 AM, Shaniqua said:

Forum Filter - Only certain areas of the forum produce forum credits. These will change over time, and will be something you have to hunt on your own.

thats the only part i really dont like about this, same for PD, ive done a lot of long meaningful posts just to find out i got nothing =( 

but sometimes i get a few hundred sat.... better than nothing i guess..

perfect as well

This is so fun, I'm glad I've stumbled upon this site, I really like the fact that the areas where you can get credits are not displayed to the public, by doing this, you can lessen spammy posts and avoid people just crowding certain areas of the forum. I also like that fact that users gets credit on how long and how sensible their replies are, that's a huge plus to avoid people from taking advantage of this feature. Really happy to be a part of this community, kudos to the dev on here. Wish this forum more success. 

Edited by mathiasmiller