Dan

Introducing Pay per Post!

Featured Comment

Well, honestly im really sure that this kind of a system will bring a lot of movement on the stake.forum, which is always useful and necessarily if we want to see many active members that post every day. 

In my opinion, the good life of forum also means that the website will be often visited, shared and advertised by the people that are making so many posts a day!

Also, I see that doing 3-4 posts a day after regular faucets for people that tend to click faucet most likely, will be simply useful and they can make a little bit of dust just out of these letters typed: if they can type the letters on keyboard in english language of course :D

14 hours ago, SuddenlyBroke said:

love this phrase xD

Im glad that you liked what i said, but honestly there was no beggars follow-up included, actually i dont really think that beggars would waste their time for such an activity.

I have found out that in the most cases, just regular people that are into BTC are interested into forums, technical aspects, and just simply talking around the websites. Whilst beggars prefer to stick they asses to the chat and try to suck the funds out of players :D

On 11/22/2017 at 8:57 PM, frielkolby said:

I really like this feture, but It takes too much work to get the satashi, but you can get a lot if you post the right stuff.

I really dont think its too much work... i mean you get paud to do what you normally do for free so its a win win situation and not hard work at all. 

• Love 1

36 minutes ago, mysteriouz said:

when we post in forum, to receive the satoshi is require manual verification? i know is great sistem to avoid spamming post

When you'll post right content in the right section of the forum, you account will be credited automatically. 

The only manual thing to do is when you want to transfer your forum satoshis to your own Stake account

Yes I'm curious on what are the minimum number of words per post that designate a reward and also what is the base payout and how is it calculated also which sections of the forum do not pay any reward I saw that often spammed area such as giveaways and forum games do not receive reward also how loby does it take to receive the reward

Edited by Heishehui187

3 minutes ago, Heishehui187 said:

Yes I'm curious on what are the minimum number of words per post that designate a reward and also what is the base payout and how is it calculated also which sections of the forum do not pay any reward I saw that often spammed area such as giveaways and forum games do not receive reward also how loby does it take to receive the reward

Good point

53 minutes ago, LindaxTips said:

Good point

Thanks dude I believe all the points I addressed are essential to know so we can all fully understand how this "pay per post" function works and so we can all maybe a bad choice of words but so we can all fully take advantage of this "promotion" being offered 

13 hours ago, Heishehui187 said:

Thanks dude I believe all the points I addressed are essential to know so we can all fully understand how this "pay per post" function works and so we can all maybe a bad choice of words but so we can all fully take advantage of this "promotion" being offered 

If your goal is to maximise profits then you're here for the wrong reason. The community is about much more than that.

1 hour ago, Dan said:

If your goal is to maximise profits then you're here for the wrong reason. The community is about much more than that.

No of course not profits are in The back of my mind It's all about the fun for me community All I'm saying is if it's a part of the site it should be more clearly specified as it is an option just saying we should know the most information about how the system works all I'm saying Dan

21 minutes ago, Heishehui187 said:

No of course not profits are in The back of my mind It's all about the fun for me community All I'm saying is if it's a part of the site it should be more clearly specified as it is an option just saying we should know the most information about how the system works all I'm saying Dan

You should worry less about the system. The system is built to reward those who make valuable and meaningful contribution. If your contribution is of such nature, you are guaranteed to earn satoshi. If there is ever a moment where you feel that's not the case, let me know and we can arrange for compensation for the post.

Seeking further information isn't, and shouldn't ever be, necessary.

• Love 1