Dan

Introducing Pay per Post!

Featured Comment

On 12/5/2017 at 7:19 AM, arteemosh said:

love this feature and hope you guys fix the faucet :) 

If you do the math and think about it,                                                                                        
This feature is literally 10 to 50 times potentially better than the faucet!                                  
I say have away with the faucet!                                                                                                 
This feature encourages community cohesion                                                                                   

• Thanks 1

On 12/6/2017 at 7:20 PM, Shaniqua said:

If you do the math and think about it,                                                                                        
This feature is literally 10 to 50 times potentially better than the faucet!                                  
I say have away with the faucet!                                                                                                 
This feature encourages community cohesion                                                                                   

agreed! 

besides, admins should host more events in forums too! :D

On 11/6/2017 at 4:49 AM, Dan said:

With the recent changes to how the faucet works and the distribution of free money, we have decided to introduce the Pay per Post concept to the Stake Community.  Your contribution to the forum now earns you free satoshi to use to gamble with, or even just withdraw! We value every member of this community and want to provide users with the opportunity to earn money for being active and contributing towards building a more active and fun environment.

The following factors are used to determine the value of your input:

1. Existing Post Count & Rank - The more content you post, the greater your payout.
  2. Length of Topic/Post - Short and meaningless topics/posts will no longer receive credits.
  3. Copywriter/Plagiarism Check - Your post is processed to ensure its not stolen.
  4. Warn Level Factor - Your warning's influence the payout ratio per topic/posts.
  5. Forum Filter - Only certain areas of the forum produce forum credits. These will change over time, and will be something you have to hunt on your own.

We have also added a couple of other nifty features under the hood to help properly reward those users who have shown existing participation and influence in the community. I hope with this update we can see the growth of the community grow bigger and better than ever!

For all information on how to cash out your satoshi, visit this topic:

I hope this thing is going to last as it is pretty too good to be real. I wonder if it is going to be taken down or not, or to be harder to achieve. It is indeed something really nice to see that there's another opportunity to make BTC without mining or investing. Thank you for bringing something so cool to us!

On 11/5/2017 at 6:49 PM, Dan said:

With the recent changes to how the faucet works and the distribution of free money, we have decided to introduce the Pay per Post concept to the Stake Community.  Your contribution to the forum now earns you free satoshi to use to gamble with, or even just withdraw! We value every member of this community and want to provide users with the opportunity to earn money for being active and contributing towards building a more active and fun environment.

The following factors are used to determine the value of your input:

1. Existing Post Count & Rank - The more content you post, the greater your payout.
  2. Length of Topic/Post - Short and meaningless topics/posts will no longer receive credits.
  3. Copywriter/Plagiarism Check - Your post is processed to ensure its not stolen.
  4. Warn Level Factor - Your warning's influence the payout ratio per topic/posts.
  5. Forum Filter - Only certain areas of the forum produce forum credits. These will change over time, and will be something you have to hunt on your own.

We have also added a couple of other nifty features under the hood to help properly reward those users who have shown existing participation and influence in the community. I hope with this update we can see the growth of the community grow bigger and better than ever!

For all information on how to cash out your satoshi, visit this topic:

this is really good way to make an income. I really like this concept