Stake Forum

Featured Comment

Good day @Cadman2006! :) 

Welcome to our Stake community! 🎆We genuinely hope you will find many interesting topics and things to discuss here. :) 

If I may give a piece of advice, before posting anything, take a few moments to read the Forum Rules and Guidelines so as to avoid any inconvenience in the future. 

Additionally, if you need some further guidance with the forum, please check this thread:

https://forum.stake.com/board/19-community-resources

Have fun! ^_^🌞

Welcome in Stake Forum community @Cadman2006! Thanks for your wish. Good luck & Enjoy games, challenges and Have fun in the Stake chat.
By the way I am making time by time some Forum Giveaways so feel free to participate. Feel free to follow and don't miss next ones..

1 hour ago, keksis1640 said:

Cześć, jestem także nową osobą na forum, dzięki za życzenia życzę powodzenia i zwycięstw, bez porażki w kasynie.

Hello, good luck more! let's go win :D

hello there cadman welcome to the hopefully very welcoming and  awsome stake community :) i hope you enjoy your stay here and win big of course  gl wish you all the best, by the way if you need and questions answered or advice etc dont hesitate to ask me , im willing to try help out :)