Stake Forum
nattekut

Nattekut insane poker giveaway FREE 1 MILLION USD ENTRY TICKETS!!!!!!

Featured Comment

Hi guys,

because of my birthday today 9th of June  I decided to do a pretty cool giveaway where you I will give away 3 to a maximum of 5 entries in to a 1 million USD guaranteed prize pool poker tournament.

Beside some fun the main reason why I am doing this is to get stake visible in a huge poker community. Below you will find all detailed information about this giveaway and the poker tournament details.

Requirements

• You need to have a PokerStars.com account or able to create one. I am not giving away free entries to people that aren't able to compete in the tournament.
  • If you win a free entry you have to put the stake avatar on your profile like I do
  •  468942547_Screenshot2019-06-09at12_07_11.png.ece8c4845fd72279c487b50c47757b2a.png

What tournament?

People who know pokerstars know that there are multiple major tournaments every Sunday. There also is a special 11$ buy-in game named Sunday Storm with a weekly guaranteed prize pool of 185,000 USD. But next Sunday the 16th of June there is a special anniversary edition of this tournament. To celebrate their 8th birthday of this tournament they increase the guaranteed prize pool to a whopping 1 million USD with at least 100,000USD for first place.

826285551_Screenshot2019-06-09at12_04_38.thumb.png.f96254c7936e5eac42ed0790c2a66690.png

Some extra details.

• Tournament starts on Sunday June 16th at 8pm CET and will pause after 42 10 minute blind levels. Tournament will commence again on 17th also at 8pm CET. So if you have a deep run it will be a 2 day event. So make sure you have time to play.
  • start stack 10,000 chips
  • blinds increase every 10 minutes
  • 3 re entries possible but in giveaway only the first entry is included. If you bust you can enter again with your own money.
  • entrants: I expect between 100,000 and 150,000 players for this tournament.
  • Prize pool: 1 million $ guaranteed with a 100,000 USD guaranteed first prize.

How to enter the giveaway?

The only things needed to do are

•  share your pokerstars.com username. If you do not have an account yet just create one. There are no obligations attached. 
  • Tell me something about your poker experience and previous results if you played in the past.

Giveaway prizes

In this giveaway I give away 3-5 free entries into this Sunday Storm 8th anniversary edition. I will just pick out winners randomly based on their past results or poker experience. My goal is to get in this tournament with the most strongest team possible to represent stake.

To make it a little more attractive I will add a 25$ BTC value tip to the person that gets the best result in the tournament + a 2.5$ tip for every participant that ends higher than me in the tournament.

Free entry tickets + tips

Persons that win the free entry in this tournament will receive their 11$ in their pokerstars account 1 hour prior to the start of the tournament. After that they can manually register in the tournament with the 11$ they will receive in their account.

The tips on stake will be send after the tournament finished.

I have spoken with Eddie and he said it looked a cool and interesting idea. So hopefully we can promote Stake in this huge poker community by actively send out our 'stake poker team' to this online event. All prizes mentioned above are paid out of my own pocket but told Eddie that stake can add more free entry tickets. So there is a possibility that there will be more free entries or extra prizes available.

And if this is a succes I will possibly do more such giveaways in the future.

Lets introduce Stake to the poker community and crash some games!!!!

Name is alkorin in pokerstars i've got some poker experience but i'm not what you'd consider a pro

Good luck everyone.

Pokerstars user: ALLin-iSwear

I whip my friend's ass in our weekly poker nights so some might call me an expert 😛

Just now, Alkoholic said:

Name is alkorin in pokerstars i've got some poker experience but i'm not what you'd consider a pro

Good luck everyone.

not necessary bro. im not a pro myself. 

1 minute ago, zeriko said:

Pokerstars user: ALLin-iSwear

I whip my friend's ass in our weekly poker nights so some might call me an expert 😛

lol im doing the same every Friday. 

Posted (edited)

Hey, 

Lovely to see more poker from you. I have started and learnt poker myself when I was quite young and just played in free online sites with virtual money. I then slowly moved on to other sites where I played with money. None of these sites were huge ones as I used to play with small buy-ins. I did not have the funds to use for poker so I haven't played on sites like pokerstars etc. 

I do however have an account and I really love playing poker and have commented on your prev posts saying so. Would love to get an opportunity to give my best shot, because I think I'm quite good idk. Oh and I also do play with my friends for money, and have tons and tons of poker rounds bagged for sure 😛 

Thanks a lot for this giveaway/opportunity. Hope for the best for you and the selected team :) 

PokerStars username - GKD09

Cheers!

Edited by GKD09

image.png.665b4443f630baafbbd5e9fb728d7b77.png

I would love to join! 

But I guess what should be done is make a list first of all who want to join (in  case there will be too many who wants to) then have us compete for the tickets before the tournament! :D  (there are loads of other poker sites we can use)

my username: ceastem

Anyway, I always loved playing texas Holdem Poker but I haven't participated in any tournaments yet.. But this wouldn't be a bad chance to try it out right?! :) 

3 minutes ago, ceastem said:

image.png.665b4443f630baafbbd5e9fb728d7b77.png

I would love to join! 

But I guess what should be done is make a list first of all who want to join (in  case there will be too many who wants to) then have us compete for the tickets before the tournament! :D  (there are loads of other poker sites we can use)

my username: ceastem

Anyway, I always loved playing texas Holdem Poker but I haven't participated in any tournaments yet.. But this wouldn't be a bad chance to try it out right?! :) 

will check how many reactions I receive on this giveaway. Of course all participants must be eligible to join of course. I for example already checked a couple usernames and not all can receive real money player to player transfers

14 minutes ago, nattekut said:

will check how many reactions I receive on this giveaway. Of course all participants must be eligible to join of course. I for example already checked a couple usernames and not all can receive real money player to player transfers

I must be one of them, right? :/ I haven't deposited or anything on Pokerstars before like I mentioned. 

May I know what sort of criteria is there to be able to receive player to player real money transactions, if you don't mind! :)  

52 minutes ago, GKD09 said:

I must be one of them, right? :/ I haven't deposited or anything on Pokerstars before like I mentioned. 

May I know what sort of criteria is there to be able to receive player to player real money transactions, if you don't mind! :)  

Depends on your jurisdiction. But dont worry i checked you username and i can send player to player to you 

21 minutes ago, nattekut said:

Depends on your jurisdiction. But dont worry i checked you username and i can send player to player to you 

How about meeee? I don't wanna keep my hopes up if I cannot join xD

1 hour ago, ceastem said:

How about meeee? I don't wanna keep my hopes up if I cannot join xD

Cant sent real money transfer to you. But Maybe i can send iT in other way and you deposit to PS .... if you get picked ofcourse 

4 minutes ago, nattekut said:

Cant sent real money transfer to you. But Maybe i can send iT in other way and you deposit to PS .... if you get picked ofcourse 

Ohhh nooo. ok then thanks!

Me? 😅 Honestly, I'm noob in poker. I just love to play it live with friends :)

But my husband is pretty hard nut in that, and sometimes I'm having hard times to get him out of pokerstars, when I need free pc 😂 His username there is Deepgcoma. 

Hi guys, 

I have checked most usernames and found out that most of you are in a jurisdiction where player to player transfers aren't possible.

So at this moment I have 2 winners that will receive a 11$ Sunday storm 8th anniversary 1 million $ guaranteed entry.

winners are 

@GKD09

@lupandina

Both players will each receive a 11$ player to player transfer on PokerStars to sign up for the tournament. 

Because only 2 are capable to receive P2P transfers I will change the contest a little.   Each player that still is in the tournament at the time I bust will receive a 10$ tip on stake.

Posted (edited)
On 6/15/2019 at 9:15 PM, nattekut said:

Each player that still is in the tournament at the time I bust will receive a 10$ tip on stake.

*ahem ahem* @nattekut 😛

I thought I read it somewhere because this was one of my motives lol. Or am I not eligible for joining 45 min late. Just checking :)

Edited by GKD09