Featured Comment

Hello everyone!!! a friend of mine recently suggested a gambling site that has Texas Holdem poker there but didn’t disappoint me a lot because the design is not so good but you can play :) And I wanted to see Texas Holdem poker on the Stake. Is it possible or not, what do you guys think? I hope to see Texas Holdem poker on the Stake soon because the Stake Team can do it without any problems. :D

On 4/10/2019 at 4:37 AM, Etude said:

I would love this idea that to have Texas Hold'em Poker on Stake to player with other Stakers. This idea though has been suggested several times before on here in the forums too. :)

I'd love to play with other Staker's that would be some sick ass  fun.  I'd like to be a poker table with you Etude and a few other close friends.

And as you said it's been mentioned so many times before but maybe since it has then it might just be in the works and we might be in for a big surprise when it shows up on Stake one day... we can all dream can't we lol.

Well they are bringing a new game into the site soon. I guess it has to do something with multiplier so i guess maybe poker or maybe sports betting which people ask for a lot ! 

• 1 month later...