Stake Forum
rdbase

Races competition the 1st place winner profit is strange!

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

As you all know the races competition by now being a successful run on the site for the past week or so.

I just recently have been watching its progress since receiving a coupon for the sprint one they gave out to VIP members. So I said why not just see what all the commotion was about. 

To my surprise today I see the one who has won every races competition had his profit right at an odd number to have it land on.

Clipboard0106.jpg

👹

Edited by rdbase

He does that for the laughs xD I did that once too but with my negative profit :P If you're rich enough to make a joke out of your profit you know you've successfully lived so far!

With this profite is a bad idea to compete for the first place in the race. If you accumulated it during the race is super as an extra bonus to win first But to start with such a profit to fight for 0.09BTC is bad idea,

If you have a big balance like him you can win every race that is launched. Just because of the fact races winners are determined just on your wagered amount. If a huge high roller just places 1 or 2 bets with a 1BTC base and for example just chase 1 diamond in a 24 diamond mines field for a 1.03x than he wagered 1 or 2BTC just with 2 bets. 

I do not know if he does that but that would be something I would do. Just take a tiny risk multiplier and place 2 bets. If there isn't any other huge higroller online then I do not think there will be other guys wagering 1-2BTC during a 30 minute race.

I think stake should consider to add some requirements to a race like for example a minimum amount of bets that need to be placed during race time

I am very impressed with this player, because every time he does a game he is always seen on high roll. I do not imagine how the condition of his heart when playing, does it beat fast like I do when playing.

Yeah, all of the races can easily be won by the same player.  Assuming that someone has a large balance, it is easy to win them just by playing ultra safe since most of the races are decided simply by wager amount.  Kudos to those who can afford to do this.

no one said gambling was for the holy..it is a sin to gamble.. we are in the devils playground. gambling has been here since biblical times,,. right,, there temptations besides prostitution which is the oldest -profession besides carpentry.. so who cares if limewire is the dark lord himself..he wants to be known right,, but instead of noticing that look at the date that user was created... 2 weeks ago.. almost about the same time the races started.. right.. how funny if this person did win those many times.. im saying the race is rigged.. oh well it is what it is,,. 

It's purely intentional and no coincidence. It's just amazing that he got that in profits instead of losses :)

I wonder how much was his bankroll? I heard he lost around 10 btc earlier, but now he's on profit by a good amount. Maybe 100 btc bankroll? Damn I'm envious.

hello friends lime now on profits  but when start may be 1 or 2 btc minus at that time.its nice to see him now play smarter than us and won more and day by day.its pretty sure he have more than 100 btc bankroll.