Stake Forum
rdbase

Has the forum stopped paying for posts?

Featured Comment

I noticed any posts I have made in the past 12 hours have not been getting satoshis added. Also noticed this for some other members here with their balance showing 0 since yesterday when they have posted a couple of messages already today.

Is there an issue with the forum not noticing new posts all the sudden?🤔

Just found out from another forum member here posts are only counted for the "discussion" topic.

I guess once you become a member only your posts from this section of the forums are counted towards your rewards.

Just now, heisa said:

I dont know, its been paying alright for me, except for the last post i did, didnt credited for that one

Yeah I know. Sometimes it pays sometimes it doesnt.

I just posted in the discussion thread and it didnt change the satoshi balance. So it is weird to now which sections pay and which dont once you become a member.

that is probably the post itself.. if your replying on general discussions or intros.. there will be no sats rewards,. start replying under games and stake discussions topics,, or create a topic under those categories. I get the rewards from doing... and if you keep replying under the same category the reward will go lower it seems..so yea hopefully it works for what i suggested., best of luck

The forum does not pay if you only discuss in one area. As well as the reply to the introdusion and giveaway area. To get a reward you need to be an active participant in more posts, as well as to express yourself in general.

It is stated in Dan's topic that "Not all sections of the forum provide payments for posting. This changes from time to time based on the desires and needs for activity in certain areas. It is pointless listing the areas, so a good rule of thumb is to post where you are interested. If the section is designed to be used for meaningless discussion, its probably not apart of the contribution initiative." so maybe you are replying to the forum sections that  don't give forum rewards.

i personally  believe it all depends on how valuable the posts or reply are to the stake  community and the time frame you comment in etc as might be limited a bit to prevent people spamming the stake forum  

I think it depends in what section you are posting or relplying. I think I had it once before that no satoshi were added but after an hour or so I received the satoshi. Maybe its a small lag in the system from time to time

I've experienced what you experienced, the way to just stop. then continue to post in the forum after an interval of about 6 hours. I think if the satosi balance in the forum runs out and has not been refilled, so only a few users have experienced this, including me.

On 6/11/2019 at 6:22 PM, jinz said:

If the section is designed to be used for meaningless discussion, its probably not apart of the contribution initiative.

I read this like A LOT before but why is the "suggestion" section not paid? In my opinion, it's the one that contributes the most to improvements of stake! Also, if the suggestions get repetitive, they can easily delete the posts just like how they usually do it.

hello friends may be all post not paid. there is some criteria for unique subject to paid by stake.i am also participate in forum but not paid due to those post are not covered by payment system.its good to post valuable topic post in forum.

On 6/10/2019 at 9:34 AM, rdbase said:

I noticed any posts I have made in the past 12 hours have not been getting satoshis added. Also noticed this for some other members here with their balance showing 0 since yesterday when they have posted a couple of messages already today.

Is there an issue with the forum not noticing new posts all the sudden?🤔

its been working for me!