neich

hardware wallets safe?

Featured Comment

It's safer than online wallet, but more safer if you have paper wallet as backup. Remember, if you lost your hardware wallet you can restore your wallet with privat key.

hardware wallets are by far the safest way to store your crypto. As long as you never ever share your private key and that you keep enough copies of you private key on written papers than practically nothing can happen. even when you loose your hardware wallet the person who finds it. If you loose your hardware wallet you only need the passphrase to restore your wallet with a new device. 

the only important thing is make enough written copies of your passphrase. Never store a copy on your phone by taking a picture of it or adding a file on your pc or laptop. Only make sure that you have a spare device like a ledger or Trezor at home. I personally have 5 brand new ledgers and 3 trezors at home. so if my device gets broken or gets lost/stolen I can instantly get back acces to my coins with a new device

Hello, I think hardware wallet is very safe, because the security of hardware wallet is very good, it is very powerful wallet, with this wallet you will be able to transact very fast, you will not share your personal information with anyone to keep your wallet safe.

On 6/11/2019 at 7:07 AM, neich said:

Snce 2 weeks im in love with offline wallets.

The hardware wallets are the best type of offline wallet that offers very high security and ease of use. Also, as these wallets allow backup, you can easily recover your funds if you lose this device.

One such example of a hardware wallet is Trezor. It operates as secure cold storage. You can easily transfer bitcoins to the device using the Trezor interface, which is accessible from macOS, Linux, Windows, and Android. Its interface is quite easy to use that lists your coins and recent transactions.

Trezor uses a 12 to 24-word seed for protection and recovery and a user-defined PIN. You can also add an encrypted passphrase to your wallet for an added layer of security.
What do u think?

As far as i know,the most safe wallets is hardware wallet which is usually use in big forum...and big forum basically need high security wallet so hard wallets made for them...it's 100% safe than any wallet... It will keep safe your data too..so enjoy this

This is definitely true because hardware wallets are almost impossible to hack because they store the keys offline. Hackers can only hack when you are online. So hardware wallets are the best security when it comes to crypto.

I think hardware wallet is very secure wallet, you can use hardware wallet, hardware wallet will be good for you to keep coins online, hardware wallet is very strong wallet, it has 2f security, you share your wallet information with someone to keep your account safe.  No, the damage to your wallet is theft, if you have any of your wallet  You lose your money if you give information to someone, no one can hack this wallet so easily, you have the security of your wallet, so you keep your wallet safe, and hey I will suggest you to use hardware wallet, because it is better to keep crypto currency  Wallet