Stake Community
1st

Favorite song?

Featured Comment

5 hours ago, wilbur said:

not my fav song but this singer is one good hell of a singer. please check it :) it's a local singer here in our country

Like her voice (and her hairs are way better like that than with the blond rasta ^^) but I prefer this one

Or Angeline Kinto/Quinto (don't remember how it's spelled :p). In France people know a little (very little) about Kakai Bautista.

16 hours ago, Kargai said:

Like her voice (and her hairs are way better like that than with the blond rasta ^^) but I prefer this one

Or Angeline Kinto/Quinto (don't remember how it's spelled :p). In France people know a little (very little) about Kakai Bautista.

oh my gush kargai you know a lot of our local artist . those are just one many. some are way more better and classic. im kinda proud with pinoys when it comes to singing :D

3 hours ago, wilbur said:

oh my gush kargai you know a lot of our local artist . those are just one many. some are way more better and classic. im kinda proud with pinoys when it comes to singing :D

I have some centers of interests in PH so i'm learning stuff ;) (no balut no balut no balut)

I have my new crush for this month and for this coming months. her name is moira dela torre . im gonna post her song later. sadly you guys can't understand tagalog but feel the song kay? she's one of the singers who put her soul in every song. kiyaaaaaah I love her so much 

this is moira dela torre . she's so beautiful isnt it ? i love her voice the most. soulful, soothing and so emotional 

please guys watch . she's my future wife :D hahaha jk

Edited by wilbur