Stake Forum
Durdan

Best Stake game for small balance?

Featured Comment

On 6/11/2019 at 9:17 AM, bmg said:

In my opinion the best game for a low balance is with out a doubt Mines.

Your chances of hitting a higher multiplier are way better.

I agree with this completely.  Although all the games have a chance for high multiplier payouts, I've had the best luck with high payouts and low balance on mines...

With small balance i like HiLo To search big payouts. Other great game for small amounts is Dice. Chance to hit some big multiplayer with some small bet and come back in game is big. Any game with option to hit some big payouts is great for small amounts play.

Posted (edited)

for small balance my choice is always dice for hunting, i mostly go for high side for 1000x or 2000x or sometimes 5000x, this is the best way to get big with small balance.

Edited by sahil777

I would say Hilo or Mines because those two games have the potential to get some multipliers way higher than most other games on stake. It's very difficult to gain any significant profits from a small balance so you have to chase those multipliers and hope for some luck. 

If I have a small balance I rather play high risk. Just for example take 16 gems and 9 bombs to hit a 2 million x multiplier. So even if you are betting 1 satoshi you will hit a 0.02BTC profitable bet which is a very nice ROI on a tiny 1 satoshi bet.

but with small balance you will end up ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎losing faster if you play high risk... i dont think its worth it....

I think Hilo is pretty good, and fun. Just place a small part of your balance and try to hit the ace card or king card 2 times in a row. Then you get your balance 115x.

Limbo is als good i think. Also place a small part of your balance and try to hit a 15x.  Works for me sometimes  :P

It would be great if there really was something such as low risk high reward, but really that would defeat the purpose of Stake's number one goal to make profits like any other company. The best way to build up your balance is to grind your way up with small bets and make your way up the totem pole.

mines hands down is the best game to play for low balance.. i got a good jt just few mins ago.. not gonna gloat of what so ever,, only bet 1 sat and became a good bank roll... no other game can do that.. but only mines.. time to hunt the legendary 5milx.. auto bet and just let it do al the work hopefully it hiits.,and i can i say im done.. if i do hit then i ll seriously be done with stake.. ;leave wit a big bang,,

I would say Mines is the best for small balance? Depends what you mean by small balance. Anything smaller than 1000 satoshi is a joke to be honest. It won't get you anywhere. Let's assume the small balance is anything lower than 10k satohi then there are two games good for such balance: Mines and HiLo. 

On 6/14/2019 at 4:15 AM, polor12 said:

mines hands down is the best game to play for low balance.. i got a good jt just few mins ago.. not gonna gloat of what so ever,, only bet 1 sat and became a good bank roll... no other game can do that.. but only mines.. time to hunt the legendary 5milx.. auto bet and just let it do al the work hopefully it hiits.,and i can i say im done.. if i do hit then i ll seriously be done with stake.. ;leave wit a big bang,,

I also say that if I hit a big multiplier and I will be happy with that prize, I will stop and leave Stake... But the real question is, if I will really do that. One time I already weren't success in similar situation here. 

And to this topic: I don't play very often with a very small bet, but I probably inspire a little here and start.

Hey there buddy, durdan!

I actually think deep down that the game mode 'dice' is the best for building up small balances. I think this because you can easily hit a 2x or something... In my experience... 2x is the best multiplier to go for on dice. Higher chances of hitting it and also i think it is a lot more satisfying when you go on a huge win streak of 2x wins rather than hitting a 5x 2 times. In my experience I have built up small amounts easier than on dice rather than limbo,keno, mines and also hilo. basically every game mode to be honest with you.

So yeah that's my best game mode to win with small balances. Try it out why not? :D

Have a great day and good luck stakers!

Best Stake game for small balance is hilo i think. hilo is easy to predict for small multiplier to about 10x to 20x . and i go to crash game after hilo. and also dice is good for small balance.

Haha, I wish there was a game with small risk and high reward but then everyone would play it and Stake would lose money  which as a business would not allow XD But I've done really well on keno once taking 20 ethoshi to 54k just by betting max back to back. Like anything, if you want to take a small balance up to a high amount really fast you must play aggressively. Otherwise, go slow and eventually you will get where you want.

hello friends its true when you run behind a huge payout in small bet some time its happen to get a return nice balance within a short period.its true in mines you can get a decent balance from small balance.try to find some patterns of mines and try for your luck to get it. 

For me is just varying types of Tile/Risk setting(s) of Keno which covers most if not every situation and allows me to snowball really quick with a low-balance. 

However, when Keno fails it fails so hard I can’t even begin to describe... 

HiLo is best game for low balance, you  can easily hit big payout . Mines and limbo is good for huge payout , but you need  a big balance for huge payout in mines and limbo 

i like to play keno even with a small or very small balance......to me it seeems quite easy to  build a balance betting 7 numbers on keno .....theres beeen plenty of times where ive been betting very small like 128 or 256 satoshi and hit 6 of 7 for a 400x multiplier....and from there you can now start betting nice amounts for the possibility of hittting pretty big

More, low risk low reward, but Video Poker tends to do me quite well as far as safety goes. I don't lose too much without later making it back. You should be able to lose a bit and not worry about it or else you're betting too high.

When I have low balance like 3000-5000 satoshi to start, I only  played yolo . You need to take risks if you wanna get high multiply . If not low multiply is the best way not to be losing