Shaniqua

The golden days: conversation regarding wager amount star preVIP era

Featured Comment

Im sure it has been talked about many times before... 

But it just really bums me out that in the current VIP system, your wager in the past, especially if you been at stake from the beginning.... no longer counts for anything.. like literally it is not relevant in terms of coupons or perks one might get...

i had told myself i would stop bishing about this whole thing but since i heard they are making a few changes soon to the vi-p system, i thought that its worth  having an open conversation about this once more...

There must be some perks they can include, 
from my understanding reason they got rid of the old way was due to people selling accounts for passive earnings... but that reallly messed it up for us regular real people... that dont sell counts... 
maybe forum post number tied with the account can be a voucher or smtin of the legitimacy of the user.. idk.. smtin .. anything,.

any comments welcome, try to be constructive rather than just agree and complain why its not here anymore, try to include what can be done.

I can't really blame them removing it if you're not wagering just as high anymore. Since they won't be profiting anymore from you or your wagers just as high, they're not really oblige to fund your monthly funds if you're not gambling anymore. I think they have it in terms and conditions kinda stuff(which almost nobody reads)

The only thing I want them to do about this is make a proper announcement of it. Having every detail about it like requirements to reach a certain star, how much to get per coupon, when to get, does it expire, or the conditions to avoid expiration, etc. 

This is a wonderful initiative, but not enough to recover what you have lost so far if you want to maintain this privilege.

15 minutes ago, ceastem said:

I can't really blame them removing it if you're not wagering just as high anymore. Since they won't be profiting anymore from you or your wagers just as high, they're not really oblige to fund your monthly funds if you're not gambling anymore. I think they have it in terms and conditions kinda stuff(which almost nobody reads)

The only thing I want them to do about this is make a proper announcement of it. Having every detail about it like requirements to reach a certain star, how much to get per coupon, when to get, does it expire, or the conditions to avoid expiration, etc. 

This is a wonderful initiative, but not enough to recover what you have lost so far if you want to maintain this privilege.

i understand that too, but there is all this talk about stake loyalty and how it is valued and rewarded, it has always been a pivotal aspect of stake advertisement, 
i mean dont get me wrong... im happy  with the attention i do get, but i think it there should be a built in system rather than one that has to be saught out specifically or somthin like that.

im not saying  treat me like a gold vip i know that wont happen... but then again ... they can maybe think that iif the treatment is well enough who know one day soon i may return the way i was wagering before.. i think it makes sense... risk paying some more to old larrger wager users in hopes it will restart the magic maybe not but idk

I hear what you are saying, that the past should count towards something. But then many dormant accounts, and inactive users will be getting free benefits from not having gambled in months. Not sure what the solution is, but I do think there should be some reward given to those who wagered a lot in the past.

I guess the only option you can try to make do with the system is to wager more right now I suppose. :)

The current benefits given to VIP players as I have noticed so far surely makes it worth it. :)

11 minutes ago, Etude said:

The current benefits given to VIP players as I have noticed so far surely makes it worth it.

Really? From what I heard, the stars re not that worth it because they tend to lose a lot more by chasing the requirements.

Can you post here some sample of coupons to look forward to? I have no idea how much you guys get from this :) 

10 hours ago, Etude said:

I guess the only option you can try to make do with the system is to wager more right now I suppose. :)

The current benefits given to VIP players as I have noticed so far surely makes it worth it. :)

yeah but they will soon probably dilute that too.᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ and by time i get any coin to get to platinuum... it wont be worth it n . e more....

I can definitely see why they may do some type of reset due to folks that have wagered a ton in the past, and are still reaping the rewards now even if they don't play at those levels any more.  I do agree though that there should be some type of rewards for those that have earned it in the past.  Maybe some way to be rewarded based on your past levels, coupled with some sort of wagering requirements to show that you are still an active "high roller" to maintain certain benefits.  I'm sure there will be a lot to be ironed out before these changes will be implemented...

On 6/12/2019 at 2:54 AM, Shaniqua said:

Im sure it has been talked about many times before... 

But it just really bums me out that in the current VIP system, your wager in the past, especially if you been at stake from the beginning.... no longer counts for anything.. like literally it is not relevant in terms of coupons or perks one might get...

i had told myself i would stop bishing about this whole thing but since i heard they are making a few changes soon to the vi-p system, i thought that its worth  having an open conversation about this once more...

There must be some perks they can include, 
from my understanding reason they got rid of the old way was due to people selling accounts for passive earnings... but that reallly messed it up for us regular real people... that dont sell counts... 
maybe forum post number tied with the account can be a voucher or smtin of the legitimacy of the user.. idk.. smtin .. anything,.

any comments welcome, try to be constructive rather than just agree and complain why its not here anymore, try to include what can be done.

the pass or present still wagger ! and u got a star for it  mean u wagggered alot.... why not count when the btc price 19k ! but only count when btc low ... so everything have 2 side...i think it fair enough

It is because there are so many users that have left stake and have not returned and they can bsaically just start selling their accounts and start this thing again.

16 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

yeah but they will soon probably dilute that too.᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ and by time i get any coin to get to platinuum... it wont be worth it n . e more....

Well I am sure that the rewards are well adjusted to the current price of Bitcoin value and the size reward may well be proportionate to the level of the VIP rank. :)

yea i agree unfortunately  they made other maybe less deserving users vips is a bit unfair if im honest but at least we have anewer star system now iguess, personally  im just glad i have gone from vip with no star to bronze now :) 

I agree we with you, it's kinda shitty in that they're leaving all the players who have been loyal to the site and have wagered a lot out to bite the dust. I joined less than a year ago, wagered a fair amount of btc, and am down .63 btc. I'm just saying It would have been nice to be included considering we're essentially starting over to get rewarded in the new vip program.

to get vip status is by total wagers right with btc. since you  been playing correct., or by the past couple months??? but is only for btc not other coins.. but the value of the coins change every day.. so if a person stop wagering and just wait for the value to grow that person qualifies for the vip.. i dunno how it works.. but im not aim for no star.. to  me in my honest opinion it just shows how much you wagered.. in a way how much you spent.. and you look at your profit is way down.. the star should show the profits you made.. that means you actually playing smart. well n opinion..

9 hours ago, polor12 said:

so if a person stop wagering and just wait for the value to grow that person qualifies for the vip..

Well said and another great point infact this can happen with the minimum wager amount for being able to send and receive tips pm's and add friends.

I suppose adaptation to the new system is part of the requirement then from the looks of it. Well at least there is a reward system now as compared to before!  :P

yeah before it was super non official... and bonuses would be humongous when they would come out of no where... 

you say there is a system now though... may i ask etude... what that system is? its just a buncha star colors... and i think a rakeback thingy that comes with it... nothing new for me tbh... 

yes coupons for vip... but no system, its no like we get coupons  100% as a fact on x or y date, its still random at least to the user, we dont know when they will come or not.. just like how it was before....  u c what i mean tho?

lol oh ya the page that pretty much doesnt really help but add to he mystery . hehe... all i get out of that is, potential benefits, no actual set in stone benefits or numbers to  look to it cant get any vaguer that that page.. its all up in the air, as it was before the VIP system, i guess we can agree to disagree.. butt all that it says is what we might get not what we willl get thats my pont