GKD09

Wallets with PayPal withdrawal?

Featured Comment

Hey all,

To the point right away, I am looking for a site/hardware/app wallet (anything really) that allows for crypto deposits such as BTC, ETH, LTC or even just BTC that could be withdrawn to your Paypal. The fees don't matter much. 

So I have been using this site called BitSkins since I had come from the CSGO gambling background and that was a really nice site. I had no plans of crypto gambling but they allowed that too. It had a withdrawal directly to paypal with a 2% flat fees and although I haven't withdrawn I had my balance there in BitSkins, and knew one day I would withdraw. I always used to cash out my wins from sites there and also use this to deposit to other sites, without cashing out to paypal right away. But my biggest intentions are to finally cash out to paypal, basically to my debit/credit cards. Sadly, Bitskins are disallowing crypto deposits and withdraws now! 

Recently I have seen that Stake users said there are no sites like this, and you can't cash out directly without selling it to someone. I had no idea it was going to be this tough to withdraw to a bank or paypal. So what do you guys do with your crypto. Whats the end goal, and where do you plan to use it? I thought cashing out to your cards are common.... 

I heard someone talk about BitPay, but that only support few countries (38) as I saw. If any of you use or know any platform that does this kindly let me know below. Or any other good alternative. I'm not the best when it comes to cryptocurrencies and would definitely take suggestions. I think its nice to cashout to my credit card because thats the only way I use money. Not sure if you guys use crypto to directly pay for something and if so also let me know. Help a cryptonoob out! 😛 Thanks in advance! :) 

I think coinbase (wallet) has this option although I have never used it before and don't really know how it is done, but the site always prompts me with that withdrawal option.

They also have direct bank transfers and debit/credit card options.

hope this information helps you out :)

https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a53a2dfee3d5205c1ef4543

True withdrawing butcoin to a bank is quite tough but you can search for bitcoin buyers in localbitcoins and try to get sell some bitcoins for bank deposits or transfers to bank or directly to paypal.

There are numerous ways through which you can Fiat out your cryptocurrency using Paypal (Remember this only applicable for Bitcoin). The most easiest and the simplest one is using Coinbase. If you have not registered you can register using my referral link - https://www.coinbase.com/join/5cf0c7149b3d0d027d17b564 ( it would be awesome if you do so) or use the usual link -  https://www.coinbase.com (Sorry, to say but this is not cool).  Then the usual stuff, transfer your bitcoins to your Coinbase Bitcoin wallet ,then sell it on Coinbase exchange in USD. Next click withdrawal using Paypal. That's it. isn't It is the most simplest way. The maximum amount  that is allowed is $10000. Hope this helps you.

Since a couple of years many providers that offered a credit card service which could be loaded with crypto quit their card program because of change in policy of the card provider. For example ADVcash, spectrocoin,,....   Beside that issue there are a couple crypto card services but limited to a certain amount of countries. 

I also think straight to paypal is difficult as well depending on your region where you are resided. I mostly use a site BTCdirect.eu. Its a very nice site and I can withdraw up to 25,000€ daily to my bankaccount. I also have a skrill and neteller account with both a mastercard attached. Through spectrocoin I can convert my crypto to € and withdraw to my skrill or neteller account. Only negative side of spectrocoin is that they use a 50,000 satoshi flat withdrawal fee + conversion fee from crypto to fiat. So I wouldn't recommend it for small amounts. I mostly do this for amounts of 500€ or more.

Localbitcoins also is a good opportunity to get it on your bank account. <I wouldn't recommend to use localbitcoins.com to get it on paypal cause the traders who do charge a fee that is way to high.