Stake Forum
sdsdfbsfsd

what mining program is best for a 1050ti

Featured Comment

hello all i have got desktop pc rig with a 1050 ti   and was wondering is there any programs or software you could reccomend to me to use to mine some altcoins  with , as im a bit  anoob when it comes to cryptomining  ,  and would love to try start making some use of the rig , any suggestions on where to start or maybe to even upgrade etc ,    any  feedback is appreciated  :) 

27 minutes ago, sdsdfbsfsd said:

hello all i have got desktop pc rig with a 1050 ti   and was wondering is there any programs or software you could reccomend to me to use to mine some altcoins  with , as im a bit  anoob when it comes to cryptomining  ,  and would love to try start making some use of the rig , any suggestions on where to start or maybe to even upgrade etc ,    any  feedback is appreciated  :) 

It is possible to mine etherum with this graphix card but, its not profitable as it uses a fair amount of electricity. There are contradicting statement related to this card. Some say as the file gets bigger it becomes profitable. It would be better if you can check this review about this card and then decide. 
http://1stminingrig.com/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1050-1050ti-mining-performance-review/

Sad to say but I do not think there are many profitable coins to mine with your setting. These days its hardly possible to even become profitable with professional set ups unless you have acces to CHEAP powersource. 

To be honoust, I had almost 150,000$ in mining equipment running with a friend in Sweden but about a year ago I sold all my equipment and put the money I got from that into one of my trading accounts. I can earn much more with that money in a trading account than let my miners running. 

You will not earn much on this video card. Now even Asic is unprofitable, pay attention to how much mining farms are sold for almost a penny. Because they are either unprofitable or bring zero profit.