Stake Forum
Eugene265

When you have a really bad day..

Featured Comment

18 minutes ago, Eugene265 said:

Idk what to say... Just watch ScreenShot

1.png

:( i feel yah. this feeling suck af... wanna cry but cant,... blame myself ... wish can try it again but what ..it already happen:( dont be sad... after rain is rainbow... ater big lost is a big win :P cheers uppppp

dam im so sorry to see that eugene , iknow the feeling of losing a real high bet too a stupidly close multipler on  limbo i hope you can recover it soon ,by the way im here if you ever need to talk if your feel ing down idm trying to help you cheer up a bit , it sucks inkow but fingers crossed you can have a big win soon gl wish you all the best :) 

That is just the reason I don't like limbo and also why I don't like betting all in.

Don't worry my dear friend you will hit it big soon and then I can say I told you so.  So chin up and win dammit !! lol luv you Mr.Feugene! :)

hello gene its always high risk in low payout every time i lost in low payout only,its so sad to here from last few days you lost more and more every day ,i have only one suggestion you have more experience than me but still play your original game in high payout you may seceded.i hope you done few month before in both site.

Unfortunately, that seems to be the way things end for me as well when I go all in with a low multiplier.  Suck is the life of a gambler.... Good luck getting it back!

This is definitely a bad luck, but if this is your first bet on the day of this game. If it's just a losing bet after a winning series is normal. Playing low payout bets is high risk. Every player knows it. But if you start the day with a few lost bets, it's really bad luck

I thought you were in an unfortunate stage that was too low, only 0.01 different, so I rarely played limbo because of something like that, if all in I usually just play dice

That sucks damn....

That could have bought you so many pizzas, foods, stuffs dude...

Gene you must really control on betting such big balances all in,

idk your financial position, if that was me, I would be so depressed that I would have not eaten food for two days lol....

0.035 btc is around 300 dollars damn..... Hope you recover, but do it slowly !

the first im sorry to hear that lose,is really big money and u got busted

is the first time you bet? for long time ago got busted too but my payout is 1.10x and the result is 1.01x -_- is make me dizzy 

holy guacamolio! now thats a good day huh! sorry gene... you sucked =,/
i suck too tho so its ok..we will prospect i think one day... and rish bishes we will be..

just like wry says, keep hope a live... and i add to that ... and you are the light of the world

the main mistake of many players: the wrong distribution of balance. before you make a high bet, you should calculate, and if my balance is enough, if Stake is in a shaky mood today and will give a lot of reds :)

7 hours ago, imaginary said:

LIke this ? Kik

BB4193B4-77ED-4C57-AC8F-FA1E5EFB4E77.png

xD its not smart to play keno, as you are very likely to lose xD, i hit 710x once, and after that i have done over 40k bets havent hit it, its a money sucker xD