Stake Forum
Eugene265

When you have a really bad day..

Featured Comment

Ouch, all games sometimes give unexpected luck and bad luck is the same thing. But with a very small difference like that it will feel that we are the most unlucky one at that time, excited to recover it.

On 6/13/2019 at 8:23 PM, imaginary said:

LIke this ? Kik

BB4193B4-77ED-4C57-AC8F-FA1E5EFB4E77.png

Yup. A good game (playing with a small BB) But still there is no guarantee in it (you're lucky) however, why is the Keno game here? xD

Damn Eugene you really didnt have any control over there gene. I hope you dont buat again that amount and seeing for now exchange rate that is like 500 or so bucks you busted right there :(

shiti house edge xD i dont like limbo and crash exactly cuz of this reason if shit gonna happen gonna happen like that like 0.01x off is to gay to be honest 

So sorry to see such unfortunate multiplier to occur at the time when a win matters the most. :(

me also happen gene.. when i play keno. 52rolls red stright for 9 pettern. when play plinko 5000 over rolls didn't hit 260x , so  going to hunt 120x , did't hit over 3000 rolls. :( i don't dont know what should i do. but u will be win huge in shot time and wish to good luck gene.

Oh my I sincerely feel your pain. But what? 0.03 on a 1.2 odds... Never do that... Everytime I think to try to recover bettimg on small multiplier I meet as many losses as with x2... The other was on x1. 2 too I had 6 or 7 losses in a row... 

3 days ago I had a terrible streak too. From  0.4 xrp I went up 330... Just playing hilo rising bet step by step.. Then things started to go wrong and few minutes later I was busted...  Was mad! And with that annoying hr flame. Lol some beggars started to ask me for tips while I was already busted... 😂😭

On 6/14/2019 at 10:23 AM, imaginary said:

LIke this ? Kik

BB4193B4-77ED-4C57-AC8F-FA1E5EFB4E77.png

Sis pho you teaser , this topic is when u really have a bad day not about show us ur luck ... such a tease . Anyway that really is a good win lolol

On 6/12/2019 at 9:51 PM, Eugene265 said:

Idk what to say... Just watch ScreenShot

1.png

ouch ;( i just know that feeling... it happend to me too... 2 times so far both times with 0.5eth wager on a 1.1x payout.... rolled a 1,01x and on the second one (ragedeposit and just a roll after) it rolled a 1.06x ... never lost 1 eth so fast before.. :D im not going to do that anymore on limbo

That's an ouch. I wouldn't know what to say either, I guess its just bad luck. Lost about 0.3 eth recently just like this way, was kinda frustrated but recovered it after some minutes. Sorry for this anyways. Could happen and actually happened to anyone. ;( 

damnnnn if that woulda happened to me gene i dont know what i woulda done........either make the same bet again or double  the bet amount.....i for damn sure wouldnt cry over some spilt milk........gene you needa relax bro i know youve been in quite a slump lately i know how you feel bro its a fucked up feeling i can tell you that.......ive been on a fucken really really really long bad lossing streak man,  sooner or later it hass to come to an end though...thats how i see it .....

On 6/12/2019 at 10:42 PM, polor12 said:

umm house edge maybe?? btw i love those bets you do,, like Shiest said on his forum "scared money dont make no money/"

Respect. Glad someone listens