Stake Forum
williamshennie9

Different levels of support

Featured Comment

Heya everyone :)

So I have noticed that the former moderator, dose, has become a support member, but not a traditional support member. He only has one "s" next to his name, while the main support staff have two "ss" next to their names. I have also noticed that support members with one "s" are not available on live support.

So what do you guys think about this? Is it too many levels of support, or should support members with one "s" just be moderators, or even better, Senior moderators xD Let me know what you all think :)

I first saw dose on telegram and he was referred to as a moderator for the campaign they are running on bctalk forums. Steve refers to him as helping out with the campaign and directing any question you might have towards him. So I really dont know what role he has on the stake site in the capacity of being a support personnel.

Posted (edited)

I don't think it has a big influence on other stake players, maybe with dose performance the stake give appreciation to him, for the moderator, in my opinion, it is good for me, maybe it is just stake stakeholders to check moderator performance.

Edited by laron

I think stake is messed up on its positions and rank distributions.

From the upper level it may look like that it is organized and is good, but it can be easily noticed that it is messed up completely. 

With unmonitored bonuses, accounts and too much unfocussed situation, it has become unpredictable lol....

Hence also the exploitations...

1 hour ago, williamshennie9 said:

I have also noticed that support members with one "s" are not available on live support.

Hey @williamshennie9 I really find this disturbing since many of us have one S and we are available on Live Support chat as usually. Please explain this in more detail because I really cannot grasp what you wanted to say by this.

Additionally, why do you think we, with that one S, should be Moderators or Senior Moderators, when we do Live Support like we have always done? :) 

I genuinely don't find this topic relevant at all because it seems as if you are saying that we are not doing what we are here to do.

The bottom line is, S or SS, we are still 24/7 available to provide support to any and each of you both on site itself and forum. :) 

Just reach us out whenever you need us and we will be there to assist. :) 

dose was a moderator. so he upgraded to a support.. ss is either supervisor support support staff as you mention.., but since dose was a moderator he was chosen to go up a notch in a way of promotion.. meaning more responsibilities.. if some one in chat probably need a support staff and dose is around he probably can handle what ever question the player has... it gives live support staff to work on that needs more attention too,., consider the S on dose Senior moderator.. that should make sense..

4 hours ago, Owly said:

I think...That you shouldn't open topics about things you have no idea of. ¬¬

The whole point was to gain clarity on this lol.

6 hours ago, Katarina said:

Hey @williamshennie9 I really find this disturbing since many of us have one S and we are available on Live Support chat as usually. Please explain this in more detail because I really cannot grasp what you wanted to say by this.

Additionally, why do you think we, with that one S, should be Moderators or Senior Moderators, when we do Live Support like we have always done? :) 

I genuinely don't find this topic relevant at all because it seems as if you are saying that we are not doing what we are here to do.

The bottom line is, S or SS, we are still 24/7 available to provide support to any and each of you both on site itself and forum. :) 

Just reach us out whenever you need us and we will be there to assist. :) 

I think you misinterpreted by point by this post, it was more of a question relating to dose which sparked my curiosity. I thought all the "normal" support members had 2 "SS", and dose was the only support member with one "s". And I have never seen dose on live support before, so I drew the conclusion that one "s" = support, but not live support, and two "ss" meant normal support member and live support. I guess if there are "normal" support members with one "s", I just haven't been online the same time as them to notice :) Thanks for clarifying for me :)

3 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

The whole point was to gain clarity on this lol.

Lol. Am I blind or there no ? mark in your first part of the post? Which is also wrong on so many levels.

Aaand you could simply pm Dose instead of creating whole thread.

I guess the double s is for players who are like the official support which stake has hired while the single s stands for the support that helps members in the chat.

38 minutes ago, Kate said:

I guess the double s is for players who are like the official support which stake has hired while the single s stands for the support that helps members in the chat.

Edward already replied to this and clarified it. Support has different levels but both one S and double S's are doing the same thing for the most of the time, solving problems on Live Support platform. We are trying to be in chat as well and spend as much time as possible among community members, raining, doing trivia's and engaging in conversation with every member online.

And with any logic you can deduce that Senior support works a bit longer then regular support and earned some more responsibilities along the way.

So... See you either in chat or in Live support platform. ;)

I personally do not care how they work out their support and moderator functions. Most important for me is that there are mods and support available 24/7 and that's the case with stake. There will always be someone around to help out if there is an issue or problem that needs to be resolved