Stake Forum
Ollarfreeman

Stake suspension worst than Hell

Featured Comment

The fact that you have not being to hell before, does not mean you can't imagine how it will looks like..

the day I was penalised for posting on the chat room. I thought it's just going to be easy.

Little did I knew that my addiction is a about to be taken from me.

Wow, I missed the chat room. I missed talking to people I don't know.

Those that I have not seen but have a same feelings.

We win and loss. We share the pains and agony of gambling. 

The stake chat room.... I have solve many issueith it..

* I find where I can share my feelings

* I don't waste time outside, comes home and to my PC

* I have reduce my social media website

*I reduce my friends list

But now, I found myself doing those things back. 

I want you to share with me, if you have other been here (in suspension), how you feels then.

I am sure this is due to my addiction to stake chat room..

I can't say I've ever been banned from chat for an extended period but I have taken self imposed breaks.  Sometimes I want to check out what is going on in chat but I just re direct myself to do something that is productive and constructive in my life.  There is always something else I can do to better myself than spend time in the Stake chat room.

So as much as I love Stake chat, I would encourage you to use this time away to do something that will make your life better, because as fun as it is, Stake chat is entertainment not self improvement.

hello friends its not only for you me too penalised for only post wrong bet in challenge,its too frustrated when u  ask whether its ok or not and you muted for some hours,after that you get the winning bet and failed to post due to muted.some time its our fault to overlook the giveaway terms.hope have a nice time for rest .

I think there should be no perma. bans for the chat room. What can you do that is so bad that you deserve a perma. ban

7 hours ago, Sqryx said:

I think there should be no perma. bans for the chat room. What can you do that is so bad that you deserve a perma. ban

Well am on it for 3months.. I posted a link from stake discord on stake chat, I thought they are same just like here and stake chat.. well that's not the issue.but the addiction I have in it before.. well it's clearing off.

1 hour ago, iamsheikhadil said:

You could have just created an alt lol

Well, some people respect place they are visiting, respect their rules, and respect penalty if deserved, instead of playing it around O.o

2 hours ago, iamsheikhadil said:

You could have just created an alt lol

Like you do, right? :D

When you guys are muted, you can always come to us and we will try to help you but please, do not come to us with a message "I'm muted for no reason" because no one has even been muted for no reason. 

To be honest, when you come to me with that message and you are being rude and offensive, I double your mute time. 

Anyways, It's always a good idea to check the chat rules from time to time. :) 

what exact;y happen.. i can understand in a way how you feel.. but now hat seems not interesting anymore.. is probably nothing to talk about or certain people is not around.. plus dont like convp is between two people then domt like people opinion... then why you guys speak in public.. is funny yet is kinda annoying.. probably this time i  might just get perm mute., when that day comes and you see me with M perm.. that just means im done with chat. and just there to play win and leave..