Stake Forum
Heyodsadsadsa

heads or tails game

Featured Comment

Hi!
I think it would be a great idea to have a heads or tails game in Stake. You can challenge people for instance true the chat. Like /headsOrTail @Heyodsadsadsa  0.0001 BTC tail

I choose tail then is the invited player heads, a 50/50 change. Who wins get the money :)

It's like a pvp game and I like it and I have played it on other sites.

The best thing about this game is two players are betting against each other hence the thrill is more as it's a no emotion game when played against computer.

With emotion comes thrill and fun. And the site doesn't have to pay from its pocket either hence no chance of loss for it.

And it also makes the community strong as well :)

It is quite the mini game suggestion on this one but I do not think it would be much profitable to Stake as how can the how edge % be applied here in a coin flip game between 2 players? So it might well not be in their priority list.

This game is too simple and is unlikely to ever be on Stake. There are many other PVP games where you really need to think in order to win. Although who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

It is just basically dice because tjink of it whatever you choose if its head or tails you have a 50 50 chance of winning as you have on dice so no difference. 

You might need to consider how Stake are going to make a profit, how much will the house edge be? Because although a PVP would be nice but also you got to consider the chance both players don't win due to hitting the house edge. No games can be free... I don't see PVP ever happening despite staff always talking about it.

I think blackjack is same in term of results, but yeah pvp game will be awesome, it will be more beneficial for site and more attraction for clients as well.

I think some form of player vs player gameplay is very much appreciated by the stake community, but I do think heads or tails is a bit too simple a game and it needs to be thought over before adding some form of pvp on their site.

The commission on this game can easily be done by adding something like a .5% cost for starting or participating in a PvP game.

Posted (edited)

they havent made a pvp game because it doesnt make them money,, probably near future they will., only at a point where they can lose money but not in a big way.. anything that doesnt impact their site,, they should do a beta test..,to be honest,, to figure out how much they might lose or gain if they put their personal bot,,like they do in HR.. poker should be the number choice for pvp game..,.,it can also have a mod or support to play on the the table for the house edge,, that can be good house edge and provable fair can be proven also,, just a suggestion,, hopefully a good one,,

Edited by polor12 | too short

i would love to see any pvp games on stake. thats like the only thing what it needs left.

ofcourse i would also love to see some new games, but a playervsplayer game would be something special.