Jump to content

Viral Telegram Stake Sticker Pack


Qvvaser109

Featured Comment

Stake's Viral Sticker Pack For Telegram

https://t.me/addstickers/StakeStickers

It's official. This pack is going viral. If you have an idea for a sticker and want it to be included in the pack, I am taking any and all suggestions into consideration. If your idea is chosen, I will include your forum avatar in the lower right-hand corner of the sticker so you can be immortalized in sticker form(with your permission, of course). You don't even have to make the sticker. I will do that. You don't have to provide any images, I will do that too. The goal here is to have fun and spread the word about your favorite casino. Or third favorite casino. Actually, you don't even have to like Stake at all to participate.

RULES: IDGAF! Anything goes as long as it is Gambling or Stake related. If you are pissed off because you just lost and want to vent through a creative medium.... Perfect. If you are happy because you finally hit 1000X and want to rub it in with the sticker equivalent of "nana-nana-boo-boo stick your head in doo-doo," that is cool too. Give me your best or your worst. 

Please state, Yes or No if you want your avatar included on the sticker.

 

IMPORTANT EDIT: Do to stupid GDPR and other "privacy" laws, I will no longer be including anyone's face in the actual sticker pack. I'd explain why it was a bad idea but nobody really has time to learn about GDPR or wants to. Instead, I will be giving credit here and if you really want me to, I might make one just for you that is not in the main pack but still has your wonderful faces included....... Maybe..

 

History: This pack started as an alternative method for me to vent my frustrations. Rather than go off in chat or add another "rigged day" to my Gambler's Calendar, I decided to troll Eddie with a sticker. The rest is history.  

1772624039_Rainbotmissed1.png.d0c6a4c54ca63244f7159c83da4799b2.png2095565352_DonkeyStakeStickernobackground.png.97219984d9b0f0b2dce280255d7fb2e7.png

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Thanks for the ideas. I love all three of these.

5 hours ago, imaginary said:

Make one that says HALP 

 

5 hours ago, SevenSoft said:

Need one that says "I'm die" and one that says "How to win?"

 

Yessss!

The first player suggested sticker is in. Thank you SevenSoft. Once you said, it it became obvious that it needed to be made.

Download the pack to see the rest.... https://t.me/addstickers/StakeStickers

 You only have to download it once. All of the stickers that get added will automatically update for you.178904076_Imdie.png.2bc422bbd4fcb69a630cbff30f297c96.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kate said:

Lol that is fun to see the horse one especially lol that is all of stake just in a nutshell but is this official and approved by stake ? 

Hmmmm. That's a good question. I don't want to speak for anybody in the decision making position at Stake so I will just say that this is kinda-sorta, unofficially pre-approved. 

One of the latest and greatest added to the collection this morning.

Click to get this sticker pack for Telegram.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Qvvaser109 said:

Stake's Viral Sticker Pack For Telegram

https://t.me/addstickers/StakeStickers

It's official. This pack is going viral. If you have an idea for a sticker and want it to be included in the pack, I am taking any and all suggestions into consideration. If your idea is chosen, I will include your forum avatar in the lower right-hand corner of the sticker so you can be immortalized in sticker form(with your permission, of course). You don't even have to make the sticker. I will do that. You don't have to provide any images, I will do that too. The goal here is to have fun and spread the word about your favorite casino. Or third favorite casino. Actually, you don't even have to like Stake at all to participate.

RULES: IDGAF! Anything goes as long as it is Gambling or Stake related. If you are pissed off because you just lost and want to vent through a creative medium.... Perfect. If you are happy because you finally hit 1000X and want to rub it in with the sticker equivalent of "nana-nana-boo-boo stick your head in doo-doo," that is cool too. Give me your best or your worst. 

Please state, Yes or No if you want your avatar included on the sticker.

 

History: This pack started as an alternative method for me to vent my frustrations. Rather than go off in chat or add another "rigged day" to my Gambler's Calendar, I decided to troll Eddie with a sticker. The rest is history.  

1772624039_Rainbotmissed1.png.d0c6a4c54ca63244f7159c83da4799b2.png2095565352_DonkeyStakeStickernobackground.png.97219984d9b0f0b2dce280255d7fb2e7.png

 

 

Hahahhaha. Nice stikers. Now after i win on stake i past this stiker to my friend hahaha. How much time did you spend on these stickers? And was it hard to invent? ahahaha If you expand them, use memes that are now popular) they can be used not only by the users.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Fikoloc said:

Hahahhaha. Nice stikers. Now after i win on stake i past this stiker to my friend hahaha. How much time did you spend on these stickers? And was it hard to invent? ahahaha If you expand them, use memes that are now popular) they can be used not only by the users.

My sticker game is top notch. Almost ninja status. They take me anywhere from 2 minutes to an hour. Usually it's pretty fast. 

 

Her's the latest.

races.png.ee6c5e5bcfbff5e9d5c95d3c93f4bd20.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Qvvaser,  Can stickers be moving like this ?   I made this GIF  as my version of "failed to fetch".  
 I submitted it in Steves meme challenge and ... maybe I am crazy but this is HILARIOUS to me. 

Would  love to see a sticker adaptation.  ❤️ Good work 

failedtofetch.gif

Oh and you need a bunch single words sort of like Aaron suggested."I'm Die"   In cartoon speech bubbles these words: 

" Grrr"  ( Ode to badger) 

"Bust" 

"RIP" 

"Sad Day" (Ode to Anonnep) 

"Love Chatbot"  

"Keep Hope Alive"   ( with an ode to Wry ) 

These would be fun to use next to funny images .  like ad libs stickers for the gambling community

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 10:25 PM, Qvvaser109 said:

Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Thanks for the ideas. I love all three of these.

 

Yessss!

The first player suggested sticker is in. Thank you SevenSoft. Once you said, it it became obvious that it needed to be made.

Download the pack to see the rest.... https://t.me/addstickers/StakeStickers

 You only have to download it once. All of the stickers that get added will automatically update for you.178904076_Imdie.png.2bc422bbd4fcb69a630cbff30f297c96.png

HAHAHAHA that's hilarious

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DarkBlood069 said:

Oh I need to see one that says "ghey" that would be fantastic, and perhaps "busted, confirmed." - These are ones that I would love to see - because I got a good sense of humour I find. Please tell me if I'm wrong lmao!

Absolutely, these are a must for the collection. Thanks @DarkBlood069

13 hours ago, Robocoin said:

Hahaha try more)) I like idea. need some work but...

Care to elaborate @Robocoin? I'm very receptive to criticism.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Qvvaser109 said:

 

Click to get this sticker pack for Telegram.

Lol you just come up witj great stickers hope that stake approves this one especially so damn true but this makes it funnier somehow idk why.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, neich said:

getting trolled while spamming in pm 

stakesticker1.jpg

Lol seriously ?! Like even in the PM's we get this message ? Lol wow. Ohh now i get it why because to prevent beggars spamming your dm and just frustrating you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, neich said:

getting trolled while spamming in pm 

stakesticker1.jpg

Love the table flip. 

 

18 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Those are such cool stickers for a Stake's Telegram pack. Thank you on making those.

Many more are missing pherhaps adding some for rains, giveaways, beggers memes? :D

Would love to see more updates!

@DreamStage I will be adding more daily. I've got one about "missed rains" I definitely need to some that represent beggars. You just gave me an idea. Stay tuned.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...