Stake Forum
Qvvaser109

Viral Telegram Stake Sticker Pack

Featured Comment

On 6/14/2019 at 7:49 PM, Qvvaser109 said:

Hmmmm. That's a good question. I don't want to speak for anybody in the decision making position at Stake so I will just say that this is kinda-sorta, unofficially pre-approved. 

One of the latest and greatest added to the collection this morning.

Click to get this sticker pack for Telegram.

i like this one xD 

On 6/17/2019 at 3:06 PM, Qvvaser109 said:

I did. Didn't you see the beggar's dictionary? Did you even download the pack, Shanay-Nay?

dictionary.png

24 Unique stickers and counting! I'm adding more every day. Thanks for the ideas so far. Don't stop now though. These are starting to get good. What else do you all want to see?

wadu hek.png

uniqe woprds at the book xD like . 

On 6/20/2019 at 8:45 PM, Qvvaser109 said:

32 stickers and counting. 

I made this one especially for Eddie and the rest of the Staff.

1212082259_BelikeJim.png.d5fedf9bda61549082cb63800aaa4d73.png

Then I realized I didn't have many that were about winning. So I made this....

1531306872_NowWhat.png.06dd05c5b8aece0171bf2e705529c3a6.png

Click on any sticker to check out the rest.

I love this Plinko board.

1088485423_LOLplinko.png.342c719f71d1511a86d8c52c4371a8c5.png

winbig.png.8d0a1946ffd0c2f9714a4f8ac5a94f76.png

ülinko is just the original screenshot huh? xD 

2 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

These are awesome!  Just downloaded the pack and looked through them for the first time.  Great idea to have these, and glad to see they've gone viral!

They technically were not viral when I started this thread. I was hoping to use the power of suggestion to make it true. The response, so far, has been great. I will keep this going.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, rajamishra said:

wow nice idea friend keep more innovation for us.

when muted mistakenly post wrong bet id in giveaway.

Yesss! I have been muted for that reason! Great recommendation. This sticker must be added! Thanks.

@rajamishra Here it is......muted.png.015082bc2be7fdc77756de9ca5ee5843.png

7 hours ago, Furlicious said:

Goodness! Thank u so much MrQ ! That's so cute!! I luv it! In fact i luv all of the designs that u have especially created for Stake! Its 👍👍👏👏

I'm really glad you liked it, Furli. I just thought of another idea. You will probably like this one too. Stay tuned. 

Edited by Qvvaser109 | added picture

It seems that Eddie has personally recommended this Telegram Sticker pack now too! You are famous now Qwaser! :D

I totally did not expect an official representation for the Telegram sticker pack by Stake but I guess they did. 

Kinda cool they recognised your work and not letting it go to waste!

Kudos Qwaser!!!

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Etude said:

It seems that Eddie has personally recommended this Telegram Sticker pack now too! You are famous now Qwaser! :D

Well...... I was famous already. For different reasons..... We'll leave my former night life out of this though... For now. Lol. 

That gesture from Eddie was the ultimate compliment and now I am motivated 1000X to make some magic.

12 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

I totally did not expect an official representation for the Telegram sticker pack by Stake but I guess they did. 

Kinda cool they recognised your work and not letting it go to waste!

Kudos Qwaser!!!

I am as surprised as everyone else. Funny how things turn out. I still have much to show. Luckily I have only been playing around so far so the bar isn't set too high for me to show some amazing things. Stay tuned. 

Edited by Qvvaser109 | I'm simple minded.

31 minutes ago, bobdole said:

The only drawback is I would have to go buy sticker paper in order to actually use them >:( I'm a big fan of the lower quality ones for some reason lol 

Or you can do what I do and just click on them while using Telegram. I agree, the lower quality ones are the best but surprisingly, much more of a production.

The newest piece of the collection............. 142987743_crowdsurfing.png.3337554d9def3b291c8a21d9b7e1e398.png

I know you guys didn't forget about this thread already. Especially since nobody claimed the 0.002BTC prize I mentioned somewhere on page 2. 

Anyways... Here is the newest sticker in the collection....What do you all think?

131201452_LostLuck.png.6a3e13a432c0024e91a318d575be0a15.png

It was a fun read. I cannot quote each and every pic you made but know that I loved every single one!

Great job creating those! I'll follow this post and look forward to your future creations :) 

Would definitely love to see a sequel Stake Telegram Sticker Pack soon if you are up for it Qwaser! Or well just more creation such as the one above in this topic is already rather entertaining! ;)

13 hours ago, Qvvaser109 said:

1233490568_cryingcharts.png.f67461be19a471db3da329f7be6be4a3.png

LOL, That's what I'm thinking, red has returned to Bitcoin. In 2020, Bitcoin can go down and what we will use to bet on Stake!  🤣

These are such a great idea & they are all hillarious but I wouldn't expect anything less from you qtip.  I haven't thought of a sticker yet but It's coming.

Wow haha people are so creative on what they make! This is funny xD. I might have to try and make one soon lol!  Good imagination and creativeness guys! Well done :D