Stake Forum
Rondo

Cryptocurrency website for beginners

Featured Comment

I'm sure we all have the experience to teach in an easy way how to become part of bitcoin and all that is around.  Different experiences will allow us to indicate where to go and where not to go in order to introduce someone into the ecosystem.  Each country will meet different conditions and rules; as a personal experience, I create my own web page that I use to introduce friends to bitcoin.  I use to be an evangelist, but due the "uncertain" behaviour of the bitcoin and all coins I decided to become an enthusiast, as simple as that.  Any one close to me or my family knows I am in and they know they are welcome to ask me and join this adventure.  You stakers, rocks!  Good luck.

Posted (edited)

I just dont get it all like the first post says about something to check out about bitcoin then the second one they promote another site like what ?! But thanks ill check the site and give a review. 

Edited by Kate

Never heard of this site before and would rather not use it because everything now days is nothing more then a petty scam. Beware of sites you don't know. I'm not saying this is a scam, but always know what your doing before you look at sites like these. Always look for reviews, I can't seem to find a review for this site sadly.

6 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

I'll be sure to check this one out. There are so many sites popping up nowadays relating to crypto, gambling and everything else you can do with all these different coins. Hopefully this is a good one :)

i thought that discord link is for somewhere else xD u tricked me haha
about the link thanks i ll check it out i would like to see where i can mine :D

Posted (edited)

Isn't that just a rip off on Bitcoin news site? Or any other site? 

Anyway looks interesting and good, still you should add some english language selection as it's main language for Crypto currencies....

Also i also loved the yellow with black colors.

Edited by DreamStage

I think it would be best that an English site is posted instead as a few others have mentioned! :)

Nice layout, awesome theme, good and informative content. But, there is only one problem. This website is in russian. It would be nice if they can add a translate plugin, so people like me can read it in English. 

P.S - Google Chrome translate not working on this website. It is only translating the headings, but not the content.