Stake Forum
ivan19911991

Meditation: A key to your Gambling Success.

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Ever since my first few gambling sessions, I’ve been interested in finding ways to improve my odds of winning. I’ve dedicated extensive time to studying strategy for blackjack. Betting System dont work in long run. Then until I read an article about meditation 
and finally decided to take up myself. And it’s had a great effect on my gambling.

🌙️It made me not only luckier but give me a better decision making to hit or stand.

🌙️I could better recall when to split or double.

🌙️It helps me not to get frustrated after long losing streak and prevents me doing the All-In Attitude.

🌙️It gives me a better self control when to stop on profit or rest when luck is not in favor for the moment. It protects my bank.

This kind of exercise would also help you on other games on Stake.

Someone would ask, how to meditate. Here's how:

Step #1: Find a single focus point – Most people focus on their breathing. When doing so, concentrate fully on your body inhaling and exhaling air

Step #2: Get in a comfortable position – The last thing you want to worry about is how uncomfortable your back is when meditating. Find a comfortable spot to sit so that all you have to do is fixate on your focal point

Step #3: Clear your mind – Close your eyes and focus on your breathing, or whatever other focal point you’ve chosen

Step #4: Pull your mind back – You’ll have wandering thoughts when meditating, especially when first starting out. This is when you refocus and bring your mind back to the present as many times as needed

I recommend starting with at least 5 minutes of meditation in the early going. Set an alarm on your smartphone so that you’re not worrying about time.

When you’ve mastered 5 minutes, gradually increase the amount of time you meditate to 6 minutes and beyond. You should eventually be able to go for 10 minutes or longer.

Goodluck everyone!!

Edited by ivan19911991 | wrong grammar

Meditation might be one of they keys to success but not the key because many people have other things that allow them to succeed and not bust for me it is listening to music. 

I often try to do meditation, but it always fails. because when I found a focal point in calm I actually fell asleep and I woke up from sleep. to gamble seems very suitable to make us very calm in the face of losses due to losing, hopefully the gamblers including me can apply meditation to this

Meditation does not help you be more fortunate, and I believe this is the right comment. You become calmer, so you always make the right decisions and don't try to make a lot of money in the winning series. So meditation helps people control their emotions so people should learn about meditation.

6 hours ago, Kate said:

Meditation might be one of they keys to success but not the key because many people have other things that allow them to succeed and not bust for me it is listening to music. 

Listening to music..Interesting. Btw. What kind of music helps you?

6 hours ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

You bring some good point. But I don't think people will follow this for gambling. All just know to roll. If I have balance in my account I will start rolling and try to win. No one takes preparation for gambling I think. But patient will work there. 

Yes, On this kind of exercise,you need time. It develop patience and discipline whch both are essential to Gambling + Fortune = Success

6 minutes ago, nuvong said:

Meditation does not help you be more fortunate, and I believe this is the right comment. You become calmer, so you always make the right decisions and don't try to make a lot of money in the winning series. So meditation helps people control their emotions so people should learn about meditation.

I like your comment and I completely agree with you.

I think, from the loss to you no one and nothing will help. Here programs and scripts are involved which unfortunately does not work meditation. Anyway, each of us believes in something and each of us has our own methods of attracting good luck.

I feel as though you could acheive the same thing with deep breaths lmao, its basically saying calm down so you don't make stupid decisions betting.

If you have got the desired target, stop for a while (get busy with friends). But if you lose, do not carry emotion while playing (keep calm minded) and do not forget to do cooling down :) 

its a good idea not frustrate when u gambling,its nice to here meditation can change the pattern and luck  for you.meditation not only for gambling its essential for your daily life to maintain some guideline for life style. 

Very good analysis about meditation. Though meditation doesn't guarantee more profit, but it makes you more focused and gives you a calm mind whenever it's time to gamble. It does justice to your mindset and let us know when to hit the right payout. 

When you meditate, you are calm and always very focused but note it doesn't guarantee a big win or any win at all.

meditation is meant for inner peace.. relaxation..spiritual healing. peace minded.. understanding the beyond the human mind can comprehend. relieving stress.. knowing more things about yourself to improve your every day life.. your not gonna be on a slot machine wit your eyes close and chanting before you pull the damn hand for your roll.. and hoping it hits a jackpot.. or the same thing in poker,, no one gonna wait for you finish mediating for you to fold on the first pass by. imagine on river..

I appreciate your effort in this, but to be honest meditation isn't about gambling, it's about relieving stress & relaxation.

Doing a meditation before gambling might sound the funniest thing i've heard, it's not gonna increase your odds of winning by anything.

Gambling is all about luck, nothing more nothing less.

I agree with that because Meditation is one of the most important things in life to training mind similar to the way that fitness is an approach to training the body. 

Oh I most certainly qgree wholeheartedly that a gambling with a calm uninterrupted mind is a hundredfold better than gambling with a mind filled with stress and worries!

Posted (edited)

good idea i think this is for  preventing the chance of rage betting when it starts to come on slowly, meditating will ease the stress

Edited by Shaniqua