Stake Forum
Shaniqua

0 to forum to 2,700 wd to 150,000 to 6,000 to 7,8000 then back to 0

Featured Comment

The title says it all... started with a a 2700 sat wd to game balance...  and got to 150k before busting

only keno has the power to make rishes out of nothing, and with the same regard it can wipe a fortune clean in no time.... 

this is how 100k can torun into 1 or 2 btc... keno baby...

a love hate relationship....

hmmm honestly no real stratgey, but i usually start with 10 number on classik and bet either all in or half the forum wd... if on high i end up betting maybe 1/6th or 1/4th but  high is hard to do when starting....
i just double the bet when i get a few good streaks... i end up playing same unmber all the way

1 minute ago, Shaniqua said:

hmmm honestly no real stratgey, but i usually start with 10 number on classik and bet either all in or half the forum wd... if on high i end up betting maybe 1/6th or 1/4th but  high is hard to do when starting....
i just double the bet when i get a few good streaks... i end up playing same unmber all the way

Oh i see, thanks for the information my guy. Really appreciated.

you should know this by now,, any game you play that has patterns like keno and mines, if it hits the high multiplier,, is recorded and will avoid in hitting that same pattern for very long time...say you keep hitting 3 tiles in medium on keno. then hit 7 tiles.. there is good chance the 3  tiles you been hitting, will come out less then before.. unless you have a nice bank roll and thought ahead.. and can  afford to lose.. but if you started with a low bank roll and what ever the base bet  you had., the chances the 7 tiles wont come around again, unless you change your pattern every big hit,, same goes with mines.. you hit big, switch the pattern, instead of you guess where the bomb is... let the computer... guess. sounds a little stupid.. but when did  someone hit big with that same pattern twice in one day.. im talking about about 1k and up,,

Almost lucky @Shaniqua. It's luck that made your 2700 sats to 150k.. But it's not enough to be called lucky... I think you should not stay only on one game try to shift games when you notice it's not winning anymore

I feel you. Happened to me a couple of times. From 4000 sat to 300k sat and bust at the end. I played keno with that. I had one good experience that i played from 40k sat get as big as 0.015 btc and widraw eventually.good for me that time. 

Keno is interesting, it can turn you into a very rich player if your balance is that great. However, the truth is that it mainly busts you and the chances of hitting are extremely slim but that's why the payouts are what they are with respect. I hope one day to gather enough funds altogether to give it a good shot. Maybe forum does good for playing Keno? It's a good thing that Stake like those loyal users :)

Keno is a special game. It brings the highest profit x1,000. But the risk is very significant you are a heart disease person should not play this game. In particular, Hilo game also brings a lot of surprises to luckier.

I experience this a lot! That's why I always just aim to get at least to a percentage of my balance for the goal of my sessions. :)

Having it doubled, or probably tripled would have been good enough for me, xD hell even 50% was gonna be good enough.

I do not agree that keno is the only game that can achieve you those massive wins. I remember once that I worked up a 10k LTC balance to over 2.5LTC by playing mines. Not chasing big multipliers but massive amount of bets on 1 mine 24 diamond fields and hit 1.2-1.3 multipliers. It took me 7 days but wel I managed to do that

hello friends its a good experience of keno described.its nice game rise so quickly and lost so quickly too.me too also 10k  from forum goes up to 375 k and   brust  within a min.

its a scary game if we change game after few hits may be safe our balance and increase up to even double or triple of the balance.

i really hope that i can pull᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ something off like this again.... as it ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ will be super nice and flgood  baby...  sometime so .. its a hef to... meaning i got to make this happenen or else i am sucktion cup  to the maxi

Keno unfortunately may not even leave a chance to win. I don’t really like keno because all my keno experience ended up in bankruptcy. Some are lucky at keno, but probably my balance is not so great for him.

I just got a big win x63 with 7 blue boxes appearing. Keno is a great game, quickly getting x63 in the 30s and I have completed this week's challenge easily.

KENO: 6,483,651,320

placed by Usukinato on 18/06/2019

Wagered

2.80000000 doge.svg

Multiplier

63x

Profit

173.60000000 doge.svg

Posted (edited)

Yes Keno is awesome. I also hit big and become HR now.

KENO: 6,483,997,331

placed by pfodo on 18/06/2019

Wagered

0.00020000 btc.svg

Multiplier

100x

Profit

0.01980000 btc.svg

keno100x.png.113c8975c7d1409c0b9e58afcff93d16.png

Here are some Screenshots from my Keno sessions:

k1.thumb.png.3f006077901efbbe58627fd7fd998968.png

k2.thumb.png.57d0e2c0edf12f053de71e98422eb716.png

k3.thumb.png.c8e2f89fdf27843fb6d243062c915222.png

k4.thumb.png.39628faa282d4fdf23121a8f0e2e5132.png

k5.thumb.png.41dce1a22544403151319c496ab3a6b9.png

k6.thumb.png.2c339249eb4ba7862b106969041db705.png

k7.thumb.png.7236c02443a2d940a7ee1192c60150df.png

k8.thumb.png.1a6582815b4aed2852f9511cba70314a.png

Latest one: 0 BTC to -0.0105 BTC and recovered to +0.0147 BTC

kenooo.thumb.png.7a49b893cf91d116c6d19417032aa03e.png

Continuing from 0 BTC to -0.01 BTC and recovering to 0.005 BTC :)

kenkoooooo.thumb.png.22e0f09deaf8ed6416b60433de99980c.png

There is one Unofficial KENO Rollhunt in My Giveaway Thread for 30 participants. So everybody can join! Just Check it out! (I cannot post it to chat, because of I am muted for 48h. And I cannot post link to RH here because of it's spamming.) 

Edited by pfodo | Added screenshot from last KENO session

That is a true person who got more greedy ad they played xD . Thats why be happy with what you got and never go for more or else you might bust all of it. 

Yeah, this is why I love/hate Keno. You really can make really good profits from small balances as long as you're willing to put in the time and effort to get there. The best run I ever had took less the 0.50 ltc and turned it into 40ish ltc but it took like 8 or 9 hours of play.

Keno is able to surprise you suddenly when the target you want turns out to be exceeded. But don't forget that the game that has Multipayout = Has a smaller Chance than other games. Small chance = Less likely to win. But if you already get a big payout on Keno, I recommend changing the game xD 

Two days ago, from 20k from  forum ones to 500 k satoshes, I knocked out in keno 2 times 180x, and 710x =  500k satoshes.

Keno will give you profit  one time 

and next day you down to 0 from 1mln sat balance