Stake Forum
Shaniqua

0 to forum to 2,700 wd to 150,000 to 6,000 to 7,8000 then back to 0

Featured Comment

On 6/21/2019 at 10:28 AM, Viksen said:

Two days ago, from 20k from  forum ones to 500 k satoshes, I knocked out in keno 2 times 180x, and 710x =  500k satoshes.

Keno will give you profit  one time 

and next day you down to 0 from 1mln sat balance

wow  that must have been a nice᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ feeling wasnt it viksen? any chance you have the betIDs saved so you could share with us?

On 6/15/2019 at 3:04 PM, Shaniqua said:

The title says it all... started with a a 2700 sat wd to game balance...  and got to 150k before busting

only keno has the power to make rishes out of nothing, and with the same regard it can wipe a fortune clean in no time.... 

this is how 100k can torun into 1 or 2 btc... keno baby...

a love hate relationship....

i need to learn this!, but minus the busting part lol

my best was from 13k forum rewards with my first game on mines where i got a x130 payout.

so i went from 13k forum sats to 600k satoshi in my very first bet.

sadly this happend only a single time xD 

I've seen multiple persons achieving this kind of winnings, moving from a very small balance to a decent amount of money and this doesn't happen only with Keno. I think it's very important to choose a game you like and a game that you feel good about because everyday it's different and your luck can appear in any game as long as you look for it 

Well that sounds like an absolute rollercoaster run on Keno by using forum rewards. May such luck occur for you more often in the future. ;)

lol been there done that.. when i reach to a good amount i would change patterns.. everytime it hits more then 5 tiles ill change it. because it would be a long time before it hits over 5 again.. it seems to store in the pattern that was hit. and would avoid hitting those tiles again.. especially on  hard mode. i seem it happen plenty of times. after it hits big you have to change the pattern.. like the saying says lighting wont hit twice..

thank you guys for showing such genuine interest in this topic, as i had a similar but very different one removed (hence the negative toshi on the left) anyways, im very happy you all replied and shared your thoughts on this, it gives me hope 😃

I've got a Keno strategy that I want to try with a higher balance. Right now I've only tried it with Doge and Forum sats, But both times I profited 3x my initial balance. I'm not willing to go into what the strategy is until I've perfected it and made my money off it. Just a fallacy of mine really. Eitherway, you're definitely right, Keno can make or break you very fast. It's quickly becoming my go-to game mode to play high x.

On 6/16/2019 at 5:04 AM, Shaniqua said:

The title says it all... started with a a 2700 sat wd to game balance...  and got to 150k before busting

only keno has the power to make rishes out of nothing, and with the same regard it can wipe a fortune clean in no time.... 

once i up to 200k from 2k sat forum and it still 0 in the end ,everything still back to 0 , wish one day i can win 1 btc but i dont think i can do it... but i hope one day i got massive luck and 1 btc will come true :)

On 6/15/2019 at 6:04 PM, Shaniqua said:

Wait so were you able to score 1 Bitcoin from just 100,000k says? That would be pretty amazing if you did. I have had some good session with keno but your right it can give you a lot of money and also take a lot of money real quick