Shaniqua

Cash out or feed it back in... what do you do when you get coupons?

Featured Comment

dont freak out no email has been sent with coupons in the email... you are okay.... you havent missed out...
having said that....

i was wondering what % of you players out there actually just withdraw the bonus without play or even a portion of it...
cause that may be the only option for me in the future to actually get something back from stake lol.. i always look forward to them, but bust on the spot pretty much....

what do you do usually?

Wait, i'm confused. Minimum withdraw for BTC is 0.002, are you talking about the giveaway coupons you win from the stake discord server? 

Example:

-$1

-$2

-$3

-$10

If you're talking about those then yeah, i always gamble them away.

PS: i never knew you can get coupons through email thanks for letting me know 😂

yes, always check your emails! and make sure it doesnt go to spam... when there are coupons around there will usually be a buzz about them in the chat room so i dont think you would  miss it. if your online when they are sent out that  is.

Well it would certainly depends what you feel needs to be done with the coupons. It is pretty rare for most to immediately cash them out rather than to dip right into the gambles. ;)

yea people think is free money but it isnt.. you still have to work your way up to the withdraw limit.. well that is what i have to do when i do get one but that is rare for me to get..dunno y but yea,, ofc people will play the coupon to see how far they can get it up too.. next thing you know it is gone,, some would have just  stored it to the vault and play off your rakeback,, or even forum rewards,., now that is the smart way,, of playing in this site,, and is not abusing or bending the rules,, if they didnt want you to use the forum rewards like that.. that would have increase the transfer or decrease the reward.. 

When I get bonus I instantly go to play and bust it all. And funny thing is that I was never able to even double the bonus when playing. For some reason free money doesn't let you win xD But I wonder maybe I get very small bonuses if some of you are able to withdraw the bonus. How much bonus you got if you can actually withdraw it?

Well usually would play with it when i like to do so or else just put it in the vault and just take it out later when i am in need of the coins very very desperately.

I usually play using it to get some profit then cash out if the minimum withdrawal amount was reached but when I was having a bad week and have busting streak on previous days what I do is save it.

4 hours ago, Etude said:

Well it would certainly depends what you feel needs to be done with the coupons. It is pretty rare for most to immediately cash them out rather than to dip right into the gambles. ;)

heheeh i know i knwo im just curious if anyone is the type that is likee yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy free money no point to bet as its freee i already won! so might as well wd... freee yaayyy...
or r they like me and playnbust lol

I never got anything big in coupon that I can withdraw without playing. Actually whatever I get bonus in mail coupon it less then mini wd. So I need to play with it. If I reach mini wd I request withdrawal. Though after that I redepo it and try to make more. Sometimes I have good profit otherwise ends with bust. 

Great question in this forum topic!

I think I've busted virtually every coupon I have got here .  I dont know whether its psycological or not, but when its free money (like with rain too) I may play differently and not conservatively.  As a result I tend to lose it quick.  But you've given me a good idea to cash out the coupon before i even play it lol.  Never thought of that move.

I think its up to you if widraw the free coupon or not. But for my case i always used my coupon to play. Ended up busting it. Well if you had got it for free you sometimes bet more of your usual limit. I dont remember that i get a profit from this free coupon anyway. Sometimes i am thinking to widraw instantly but the urge of playing overcome my decision ended up lossing the opportunity to earn. 

10 hours ago, OverRaz said:

Wait, i'm confused. Minimum withdraw for BTC is 0.002, are you talking about the giveaway coupons you win from the stake discord server? 

Example:

-$1

-$2

-$3

-$10

If you're talking about those then yeah, i always gamble them away.

PS: i never knew you can get coupons through email thanks for letting me know 😂

Yeah, of course you won't get coupons unless you are a VIP member. You don't wager enough to qualify, so don't stress. You aren't supposed to be getting any coupons lol. Sometimes, once in a while when Stake has a promotion, you might get something :)

I can't say because I am not VIP, but if I was I know I wouldn't withdraw i would definitely bet them lmao.

I usually play them. But as a rule, I lose money from the coupon. As a rule, there is not a lot of money in the coupon to cash them, although it may be different with you. I'm trying to increase what comes in the coupon.

I always tried to get minimum amount (sometimes a little bit more to play again) of withdraws. Sometimes success, sometimes failed. I love these things of promotion because it’s free money 

I never have and I never will withdraw coupons I receive. For me its just some extra free gambling money. I have received a couple nice coupons already as vip member but the amounts I receive allow me to place 100k + bets to chase my goal of hitting the 2,000,000x in mines. 

10 hours ago, iamsheikhadil said:

Yesterday I turned the coupon into 10x.

Guess what happened then?

To bad that you busted but if you don't mind how much was the coupon and how much did you win from that amount and what con was it ...???