Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Cash out or feed it back in... what do you do when you get coupons?

Featured Comment

I generally just play with the coupon funds.  I feel as if it's free money, even though it technically isn't free... I usually play stupid high multipliers with the coupon funds just to see if I can hit a huge multiplier amount, then maybe cash some or all out.

hello friend whatever the coupon  still get in mails i can't win from them rather than less than that amount from tip or rains i would make minium wd limits.its not for me only if any one get wd from coupons i don't know.

22 hours ago, Tamaco said:

Use it to gamble then get bust. It's hard to be contented haha

The cycle repeats itself. LoL

uffff i know right? same thing for me᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ over and over... maybe we should wd instead of play lol nahhh thats not gonna happen..

Coupons are usually worth rather low... so the option to cash it out is not an option if you won't risk getting it eaten upp XD

Although if I could get a coupon enough to withdraw, why not right?! :)

Well I havent made any withdrawal yet, mainly cause I didn't sort out where exactly I wanted to withdraw. But I sure busted a lot of those lucky giveaways and coupons I received.

Tbh I think I got really lucky so far when it came to Forum giveaways etc... and I'm sure I won't be winning much more for a while xD I won $10 from the champions league football giveaway, then $5 from the stake lottery, and $10 more from the multi betting giveaway.

Turns out I busted all and gave them right back to Steve 😛 Nothing much to say about the email coupons or the weekly challenge coupons as I regularly bust them anyways lol. But the feeling you get when you win these somewhat decent giveaways to losing it all (including the depo) after a long session is annoying as hell. Right now till I sort my wallets and stuff, I'm planning not to place high bets nor try to catch up with my loses. 

I used to gamble all my earnings and winnings away to try and end up with at least 100 times more then I started with but that is just greediness. Trying to change my way is something that takes time. Discord $1-2-3-10 I always gambled and lost. Coupons? Same... everything I won would be eaten back into Stake.