Stake Forum
DarkBlood069

VIP Bronze, Silver, Gold

Featured Comment

Now we welcome Platinum. It's nice to see Stake offering initiative for wagering on the site and it's appreciated a lot! I've not even acquired a star yet sadly and would like to know how much is needed to wager to get these stars. I asked support how much I've needed in order to get my bronze star and yet they can't provide any way to find out how much is needed.

It's a good initiative these stars as they offer great VIP rewards on those special days, I'm only wondering what will be coming next at Stake, do you think any more stars are needed or whether you think the stars will get harder over time to prevent abuse? Only time will tell... Do you see this as a long lasting scheme or do you think it will be just a short term thing?

All these questions come to mind and lots to discuss on this related part of being a VIP... what do you think it will be like long term? Do you think these initiatives will keep going...

Suprised you didnt receive a star yet. But you will probably get one since they said there was a problem with the upgrade VIP system and they will be manually upgrading all current VIP members to bronze star.

I hope there will be another level beyond platinum such as black star. You know, like a black card where they have the highest credit available and all the perks that come with it! ;)

Somebody said diamond is after platinum so I dont know really what will come after this star achievement.

I'm surprised too. I just politely asked from support about whether I will be receiving my bronze star since my overall wager is above 50k USD - I think it's on the lines of coming close to 100k USD. I would love to get some decent rewards and feel like I am worth something in the Stake community and I'm glad to find out that it's being fixed as of Monday :D

I think it would be great if stake will add a feature like you can see your vip status of how much more to wagger at your current level to the next. This way i can see that it would also brings motivation to the players to wagger. It is like a challenge that you are pursuing for your next goal. Thanks for bringing up db. :)

I guess too get a start they count on the single wager of a coin not on an overall wager cause that would be pretty easy to achieve i am sure xD

You are definitely almost at a bronze star, a friend i Know got one recently, and it was after a huge win streak where he got like .5 btc, so maybe it is after a big win. Who knows until it happens ?

I saw a platinum star at a player in the chat yesterday and was surprised. Awards are good, but not everyone can make such bets. Do these stars give only extra bonuses in the form of coupons or something else?

I received vip status as well some time ago. I was surprised cause I only was on stake for less than 2 months and hardly wagered anything until I made a 0.05BTC deposit and managed to wager around 4BTC in a couple days. I am happy to be a vip and am grateful for receiving the extra rake back and coupons but to be honost it doesn't mean anything to me.  Receiving 200k satoshi for wagering 1BTC is not that big deal and I will never just wager to rank up in vip level or to receive more rakeback

11 minutes ago, nattekut said:

Receiving 200k satoshi for wagering 1BTC is not that big deal and I will never just wager to rank up in vip level or to receive more rakeback

True 200k is not that big of a deal but the thing is you are included in a good list for winning all the guveaways and have more chances i believe so and also they might do a vip only giveaway so that's a plus.

Twinkle twinkle little star oh how mysterious you are , Well to get that is anyway.

I like that Stake is letting players shine with a star and maybe one day I will shine to lol.  I think that the stars are a big hit and has giving players a little more go gettem to bet  to keep there star and go higher on the the star ranks.

To get the Star Symbol next to the username when Chat in the Chat room has a different Level of Wager Number. But what makes me confused, will the star disappear again? If yes how long will the star we get will disappear?

It appears the VIP system is ever evolving and changing here, which is understandable.  It would be nice to see somewhere what the requirements are, anyone know if they are listed anywhere?

18 hours ago, DarkBlood069 said:

Now we welcome Platinum. It's nice to see Stake offering initiative for wagering on the site and it's appreciated a lot! I've not even acquired a star yet sadly and would like to know how much is needed to wager to get these stars. I asked support how much I've needed in order to get my bronze star and yet they can't provide any way to find out how much is needed.

It's a good initiative these stars as they offer great VIP rewards on those special days, I'm only wondering what will be coming next at Stake, do you think any more stars are needed or whether you think the stars will get harder over time to prevent abuse? Only time will tell... Do you see this as a long lasting scheme or do you think it will be just a short term thing?

All these questions come to mind and lots to discuss on this related part of being a VIP... what do you think it will be like long term? Do you think these initiatives will keep going...

When was this feature implemented and where can we find info on it? This is the first I'm hearing about different vip levels so thanks for bringing it up. I'm now curious as to what the wager requirements are to level up.

Yes agree with you willams.

If they give coupons for the first set of new stars being introduced to the VIP system starting tomorrow then this will encourage more people to want to join stake and try and get the VIP level as well so to receive these little kick backs in the form of coupons given out to the VIP star members.

9 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

As long as these players keep on spending, then Stake will keep on giving. I think if a player gets a star, and then stops playing, then Stake might stop giving them coupons. We'll have to see, it is too new to tell.

I definitely see a lot of people praising the VIP bonuses and rakeback and such.  Hopefully I'm able to join in on the benefits here before too long.  It would really be nice to see a breakdown of all the requirements for each level/benefits posted somewhere?

51 minutes ago, rajamishra said:

hello friends its still confused me how to count  wagering for vips,if they calculate overall wagering its so easy to achieve that sure.i think its only to count btc only.

No the VIP program is not Bitcoin only, your wagering counts for all currencies. I'm pretty sure you do need to wager a lot everyday though to get invited for the VIP program. When I got invited I was playing 1 mbtc bets daily for like 2 weeks lol

dont forget there is a platinum᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ vip too, the creme of the crop.

is crazy and i really dont understand why support cant provide you the answer you need.. what stake needs to do is to add a bar under your name where it shows the amount to reach a star.. like a meter bar.. that should be a good addition.. right.. so no one needs to contact support about it.. it will be right there showing the amount is needed and the amount already acquired.. once reached then the next and so forth.. whats after platinum.. double platinum.. triple.. what would be the highest.. 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars.. possibilities is endless.. 

I'm a VIP without a star yet :P

I hope stake will give me a star...  I love stars, they are beautiful and their shapes are beautiful :D

I love how they twinkle and the light!

I think they reduced the wager amount from 50k$ to 25k$ but me is not sure mhm.

Guess, u have to wait for sometime before u get a 🌟.... Just have faith in the stake team!

And when you get it, you don't even have to wait, you can grab the star by its *cough* tail ! 

To some of those who have wagered over 50k and yet don't have the star. I heard a few people in the chat room saying that wager after April only counts.

Not sure why April and I wasn't around back then. But I'm assuming that's when they introduced the stars and the VIP's. Probably why some of you who have wagered a lot back then still don't have it.

Maybe that's what they're going to fix as it doesn't make sense to only give those who wagered after April. They could have had a great streak and lost everything and would probably love to at least have a star besides their name and some cool features. 

Let's see what they say about the VIP system. 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, polor12 said:

what stake needs to do is to add a bar under your name where it shows the amount to reach a star.. like a meter bar..

Now that is an idea and a half, I would happily propose that to the support team, I might even go and speak to Eddie on discord personally about that because then there would be no need to keep asking the support team about how far they are until the next star. We all know that they get flooded with tickets and the last thing they need is long tasks to complete.

(Like an EXP bar)

Edited by DarkBlood069