Stake Forum
Kargai

$50,000 Bitcoin In The Next Couple Of Months?

Featured Comment

Sometimes it's nice to have another point of view coming from outside the crypto space. This one is from Mike Maloney, who is a big gold and silver investor for years and see Bitcoin as a way to diversify his port-folio. He's weel aware about BTC, he invested in it as soon as 2014.

I'm not saying I agree with all that he said in this video but I really enjoyed his comparaison with other bubbles he encounter in his life. Sometimes putting perspective and taking a step back is refreshing.

Hope you'll enjoy the vid and learn some interesting stuff as I did ;)

Wall Street is excited about the upcoming Bitcoin Futures on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange so they can bet AGAINST Bitcoin.  So I don't think 50K USD per Bitcoin is going to happen in the next couple of years.  Of course, having said that, I would not have thought Bitcoin would go above 5K USD this year.  

This run up reminds me of 2013 when we all thought BTC was going to 10K USD the first time and we spent the next two years in the mid 100s instead.  Of course, we are way higher than we were in 2013 now.

There is no way to know of course.  All we have are educated guesses.  It seems like a lot of money has flowed into cryptocurrencies this year and helped many different coins.  I guess it can continue for awhile more, but we are probably at the point of diminishing returns.  So I'd say 10K is not impossible this year or early next, and maybe 20K if the Wall Street hype gets going, but at the same time, it wouldn't surprise me if we fall back to 5K for some consolidation.

this is really good video @Kargai thanks for the share

he has the same worries as mine about bitcoin, i do not know tho about that 50k$, it's just to optimistic i think, but nobody know what will happen in future

thanks again for the share

i think it is possible to reach $50,000, i just learned BTC late of 2016 when the price is just $1000..but to say that in the couple of months i think its just a exaggerated , maybe couple of years yes..however i agree with him that nobody really know with regards to btc exact price in the next couple of months, but for sure it will go (up up in away) bottom line is its not too late to invest in BTC. i hope stake can make a room for investing.

Edited by nhoyasim101

Thanks for the share @Kargai

Some very valuable information, especially with taking profits. It's SO incredibly important that you maintain a strategy that involves taking pieces of your investment out when it does well. This provides so much important protect for your assets and lets you hedge against the chance that its going to turn upside down.