Stake Forum
ivan19911991

My $1000 Stake Challenge

Featured Comment

I just want to share with you my $1000 Stake Challenge. I just started this challenge yesterday. My aim is to make this $100 to $1000 in 30days or I need to do $30/day.  It requires lots of disciplines to do so. Heres my plan, I made a seperate account. One is for the $1000 stake challenge and the other one is for my regular playing session w/ controlled bets (If ever I still got the crave to play). Hope I could finished the challenge well. Wish me luck guys

Well nice and good luck and congrats to stake they got 100 bucks 😛 just kidding xD hope you do turn that money into more than just 1000 bucks but more.

Good luck for you, I didn't follow the challnge for the Plinko who used the $ 1 bet, because I used to follow it and I think it was too difficult to win and the prize was nothing compared to his defeat

Good luck to you guy. I think you can achieve your goal. The main thing is to believe that you can, because $ 30 a day is not so much and quite real. And do not forget to show the result.;)

you made a challenge for yourself to do.. and you mention you made another account.. by doing that you admitting to create an alt..you know you can't chat with your alt right..well anyways,, you created a goal not a challenge.. the challenge is reaching that goal.. from 100$.. that is a good possibility.. in knowing what game to play and how many rolls would it take you., you might even reach that goal within a day.. if everything goes your way that is..here is one suggestion, dont rage bet.. dont rain and dont tip.. that would help you reach that 1000 mark no time..

good luck with your personal challenge Ivan. I do such challenges for myself as well but only in trading. Maybe I should try such a challenge myself as well. I really hope you can achieve your goal but I think it is not easy to make 30$ profits daily with 100$ initial deposit. It depends on how you manage your bankroll. Are you going to withdraw your daily profits every day or are you going to keep your profits on the account to increase your base capital.

I think the second option is a good one. With an increasing bankroll it will be 'easier' to achieve your daily 30$ goal.

38 minutes ago, nattekut said:

Are you going to withdraw your daily profits every day or are you going to keep your profits on the account to increase your base capital.

I think the second option is a good one. With an increasing bankroll it will be 'easier' to achieve your daily 30$ goal.

I guess he will be keeping the winnings i guess put it in the vault or something ? Because that would be a good idea so you have some backup funds. 

Good luck. Make sure to post updates and techniques so we can all learn something new.

Probably should have been posted under gambling discussion, instead of stake discussion though.

On 6/19/2019 at 1:19 PM, DariusBrasov said:

Good luck. If you are succesfull please come back and tell us your strategy.

After a week, ill update you 😊

4 hours ago, Mikehoncho said:

Good luck. Make sure to post updates and techniques so we can all learn something new.

Probably should have been posted under gambling discussion, instead of stake discussion though.

Yes I will for sure. Ill keep this running for a week. Then Ill send  update here.

On 6/19/2019 at 1:26 PM, MadMartingale said:

Good luck i always  like seeing people reach thier goals. What game and what kind of betting strategy do you use?

I play Dice, Blackjack and Keno atm. Then I used mix strategy, little martingale, little fibo and more of money management. Ill share it on details after a week