Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Method to getting (bets/minute) 3x the speed you normally do.

Featured Comment

Best way to get more rolls per minute is open stake on multiple devices and auto roll the same numbers  at the same time... the max i seem to be able to use is 3 devices running same time same game and it seems to work fine, when i get to 4 devices thats when it reached limit and ends up stopping one of them....

so in reality i think stake lets you roll 3x as fast as  the website lets you..... 

hmmm right?

well yeah you kinda right especially on keno thats the game where you press insta and it wrlly doesnt go that fast as for excample dice.

I dont know maby its my pc or phone or what ewer but max i could use was 2 devices.

But yeah you hawe a good point especialy if you do all 3 deviices insta bett.

yeah i dont like to use 2 ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎windows, instead i use 2 devices

The use of multiple devices can be particularly useful during challenge. When I use multiple windows on one computer, sometimes I get a fetch error and both games stop.
For faster running of the site I recommend the web browser to clean properly (cache, cookies, history, ...). best to use a completely clean browser without add-ons.

Even a higher base bet can accelerate the game. At least I've seen something like this a few times, or is it just my feeling?

I do not like to distribute my attention to several windows. And the error constantly pops up and one of the games stops. So I prefer to play in one window and on one device.

I did that too, open 2-3 chrome and play the same game with the same numbers too. It's really good for hunting the telegram daily challenge.

Why not try 4 different browser rather than using four different machines. Your method does puts a lot of pressure to the server, as it is interacting to four different machine. I think it should work fine if you use same machine and four different browsers. As this will reduce the number of machines interacting with the server and also put less pressure.

If you plan to use 4 different browsers avoid chrome. You can use IE, MOZILLA, BRAVE AND OPERA.  

6 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

yeah i dont like to use 2 ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎windows, instead i use 2 devices

Yeah same i once used two windows and it said that some thing went wrong.

6 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

Best way to get more rolls per minute is open stake on multiple devices and auto roll the same numbers  at the same time... the max i seem to be able to use is 3 devices running same time same game and it seems to work fine, when i get to 4 devices thats when it reached limit and ends up stopping one of them....

so in reality i think stake lets you roll 3x as fast as  the website lets you..... 

hmmm right?

Wow what a coincidence I was just thinking of this today.

It definitely works for some games like Plinko/Keno/Dice/Limbo but each with a different maximum capacity so we’ll have to trial and error. 

During the challenges, isn’t this quite an unfair advantage, and even more so for the Mobile players as I think it’s difficult or almost impossible to speedbet like that if not for multiple devices. I already have a hard enough time on Limbo challenges since I can’t just hold on to the spacebar with hotkeys enabled!

I didn't even know it was possible to be honest, so I've never even though about trying it.  The one other site I play on, if I log in on one device, it automatically logs me out on any other device I may be logged in on.  I guess I just assumed that would happen here too.  Thanks for the info, will definitely try it!

I never tried this out. my most loved games are hilo and mines. mines I always play manually and hilo with bot. so I do not need multiple screens or divices. I am happy with the way it is running now 

Yeah true you can roll much quicker when you play on more than one tabs but the thing Is it will cause bugs in reference to your balance so that would be a problem

but we have a need for speeeeeed man... we are hardcore addicts and faster the rolls the more satisfying it will all beee man... trust me..  iknow it. i feel it and have done my research on it

And i was just thinking how much i wanted to play on more than one session , thanks for confirming that you can do so ! multiple keno session here we come !

Tried it already.xD It lagged at 3 devices a bit but didn't stop, so I do run faster autos with two devices to avoid lag etc. Once I update my pc, I might run autobets faster due to a trick I'm using.lol

well  it realy depends, if you are on another ip address you can be betting on more devices, as other wise it will throttle limit you, and that can happen if you have only like 2-4  games running xD