Stake Forum
nuuuitsjdragon

Manual Mines Play?

Featured Comment

Does anyone still play manual Mines on 2.0?

Yes I do. When I have small balance thats the only way to play mines and still have chance to win something decent. With low balance you can't actually go automatic mode because you will bust pretty fast. Another time when I use manual is when I want to have single bet really big. This way I want to pick those diamonds myself and it's pointless to use automatic mode because it's like one time shot anyway and my next bet will be on different diamonds.

I prefer playing mines manually. I only do autobet when i use forum rewards to chase big multipliers like 2 million x or so. But beside that i Will play mines manually Every single time. I think mines is a Nice way to build your balance steadily without to much risk. 

Like earlier today i managed to build 2k satoshi to 140k without much risk by playing mines manually and after that busted everything playing Hilo 😁😁

8 minutes ago, nattekut said:

I prefer playing mines manually. I only do autobet when i use forum rewards to chase big multipliers like 2 million x or so. But beside that i Will play mines manually Every single time. I think mines is a Nice way to build your balance steadily without to much risk. 

Like earlier today i managed to build 2k satoshi to 140k without much risk by playing mines manually and after that busted everything playing Hilo 😁😁

hmm. playing autobet Mines by targeting Millions Payout is very time consuming. Unless you play on an ALT account that can play casually without disturbing Bet in the main account.
Play manually if you want to feel the sensation of hesitation in pressing xD 

On 6/19/2019 at 4:13 PM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Does anyone still play manual Mines on 2.0?

It was not that long ago that Mines was very popular with some lucky players hitting multi-million multipliers.

With the inclusion of Limbo and of course the burst of Hi-Lo wins on High multipliers, I see lesser players playing Mines.

Is Manual Mines a core game for anyone and what are your preferred settings for the session?

That's all I really play is manual mode on Mines. Honestly though I don't know why I still do manual mode because it's a lot different on 2.0. It has become a lot harder on manual mode when compared to 1.0. because you can't spam the tiles like you could before which led to alot of my big multiplers and I feel like Everytime I say that players think I'm retarded because the game is "probably Fair" or "it's the exact same, just different colors" blah blah blah lol. Of course the players that say that are the players that don't play the game. That's probably the same reason popularity has gone down as you said.

The fact is, if you were an avid Manual mode Mines player on 1.0, then you easily notice the limitations & differences in game play on 2.0. One of these days someone will listen to me... maybe

Good luck 

i prefer to play mines on manual playing but i dont like to play games with under 14-15 mines.

mostly im playing 18 mines while trying to get 3 or 4 diamond hits for a x60 or x340

Hey, Wngo! ;D

I always play manually on mines and always will! the only time i wont is when there is a rollhunt or a challenge on mines. I feel like it is much more soothing and much more enjoyable when you manually click the tiles. Otherwise There is no fun in my opinion. :) I also know on manually playing mines... You can cash out sooner (If you wanted too that is) on a smaller multiplier if you wish. So in my eyes it is a lot more fun, a lot more easier and a lot more simpler :DD

i love playing manuel mines dude its the best playing auto or random tiles is actually aids and no fun at all to me literaly just watching it do the same pattern over and over again is fucking shit because i like chopping and changing my pattern to get hopefully the best possible outcome