ceastem

How to make wallet app?

Featured Comment

Hello guys!

I have been searching in google for "making wallet apps" or something along those lines and it just shows me to coinbase and other well made wallets already.

So now I need your knowledge about this if you have any.

So, here's why, My country has very limited wallet apps available, and most of them concerns huge fees, slow verification, too may malfunctioning cashout options, etc.

I want to know everything there is to know to make a "wallet app" of my own that can be used to create wallets of their own and exchange various crypto currencies to my local currencies, etc.

A cost estimate will also be greatly appreciated. 

First register with https://github.com/

Then search any famous wallet. For example I searched for Atomic wallet and found this link https://github.com/Atomicwallet

Here you will find the codes and details for atomic wallet, if you are planning to build your wallet by yourself.

If not then go to Odex or freelancer and post an advertisement for Blockchain developer, who can build a wallet.

5 hours ago, ceastem said:

Hello guys!

I have been searching in google for "making wallet apps" or something along those lines and it just shows me to coinbase and other well made wallets already.

So now I need your knowledge about this if you have any.

So, here's why, My country has very limited wallet apps available, and most of them concerns huge fees, slow verification, too may malfunctioning cashout options, etc.

I want to know everything there is to know to make a "wallet app" of my own that can be used to create wallets of their own and exchange various crypto currencies to my local currencies, etc.

A cost estimate will also be greatly appreciated. 

To sidetrack a little bit, I never knew there were country restrictions for Cryptowallets.

So much for keywords like Decentralisation & Trustless being thrown around all the time lol.

I mean, is it that bad that you have to consider making your own wallet app... I feel lucky to not be in that situation.

Woah, this is really a technical discussion. I have never actually given the coding behind my wallet much thought to be honest. I guess it is a far more complex job thinking about it now. I've got no clue to to code a wallet, but hopefully you find some answers :)

2 hours ago, cointikka said:

First register with https://github.com/

Then search any famous wallet. For example I searched for Atomic wallet and found this link https://github.com/Atomicwallet

Here you will find the codes and details for atomic wallet, if you are planning to build your wallet by yourself.

If not then go to Odex or freelancer and post an advertisement for Blockchain developer, who can build a wallet.

I'll check this out thank you!

1 hour ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

To sidetrack a little bit, I never knew there were country restrictions for Cryptowallets.

So much for keywords like Decentralisation & Trustless being thrown around all the time lol.

I mean, is it that bad that you have to consider making your own wallet app... I feel lucky to not be in that situation.

It's not as bad as you think, but it could be better. I also hope to have a bit of passive income with this along the way too :)

From your idea, it seems to me that you imagine it very simply. But it is not at all.

Huge fees and slow verifications has the reasons.

Another question is, for what devices do you want it? Android or iPhone? Or also web based like Coinbase?

Try to search at Github and Reddit..

23 minutes ago, pfodo said:

From your idea, it seems to me that you imagine it very simply. But it is not at all.

Huge fees and slow verifications has the reasons.

Another question is, for what devices do you want it? Android or iPhone? Or also web based like Coinbase?

Try to search at Github and Reddit..

I Don't really know much about it as of now. I'm currently reading in github as per the previous comment. I would like it to be web based so that computer users can use it too! :)

Also, not only those but i would like to incorporate faucets along with the wallet app just like faucethub. This way, they can earn their own crypto right to the wallet! 

Well it is all just dreams for now since I don't have ideas yet just how much for a grand total it will cost me.

Posted (edited)

Check this out: 
https://agilie.com/en/blog/how-to-create-a-bitcoin-wallet-app

Basically as title says: How to Create a Bitcoin Wallet App?

You should also read everything specially at the There are a number of reasons for mobile wallets to make money part.

Edited by DreamStage

9 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Check this out: 
https://agilie.com/en/blog/how-to-create-a-bitcoin-wallet-app

Basically as title says: How to Create a Bitcoin Wallet App?

You should also read everything specially at the There are a number of reasons for mobile wallets to make money part.

Okay thanks! I'll have this on my reading list :)

Anyway, if there are other comments that can help, I'd gladly welcome it. Suggestions are also welcome! :) 

Umm too make your own wallet you don't need much money at all all you need is a brain and coding knowledge to do so or else it wouldnt be possible without that at all. 

basically to create your own wallet app you do not need that much money. If you are a damn good coder it even is very cheap. If you know nothing about coding you will need to hire someone that can. So just a basic wallet app to store your crypto isn't such a big deal.

I think it will be more difficult to add an exchanger to your local currency within the app. You will need to have a partnership with a third party that is willing to process the crypto to fiat swaps. Its nothing that you can do on your own unless you have a nice amount of money to offer that service yourself. Depending on how many customers using your wallet you will need to be sure to have sufficient funds and crypto available to process the swaps. And if I am not wrong you also need some sort of banking license to process fiat payments and swaps for a third person

Interesting that you are looking to make your very own wallet app. I suppose the above resources posted by other more knowledge members can be helpful in what you want to achieve. Well hope it goes well for you ! ;)

so mate its rly simple how to make a wallet app  
there is one magic website called freelancer
and one other magic website called fiver 
you go in there 
and you post a job offer with you max budget 
and omg omg omg omg 
its magic 
someone sends ya a massage or whatever
and he tell you he can do it then you see hwo many magic stars he have for his past jobs and what kinda jobs he have done 
and omg omg u found it how to make a wallet app :D