maverick528

Mirela gonna stream !!! Or not??

Featured Comment

Darko told Etude =

"Mirela gonna stream next week. She parties a lot on weekends, so it can´t be on Saturday or Sunday.

Its gonna happen on a weekday at 11PM UTC.

It is going to be a complete surprise for you on which day she will stream, because we are not going to tell in advance when the stream will be".

So Etude started thinking about it (at this point you are probably realizing this is not a true story after all).

If Mirela does not stream Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, she can not stream on Friday because it will not be a surprise, everybody will know at Friday´s morning that she´s streaming on Friday night because it is the last possible day.

So Friday must be erased as a possible day for the stream.

Then Etude continued thinking (this is fiction, remember): if Mirela does not stream Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, she can not stream on Thursday, because Friday was erased as a possible stream day, so if Thursday morning arrives and she has not streamed on previous days, everybody will know she will stream at Thursday´s night, so it will not be a surprise.

So Thursday must be erased as a possible day for the stream.

Using the same reasoning, he concludes that the stream can not happen on Wednesday, Thursday or Monday, so he finally concludes that Mirela is not going to stream at all, and also that Darko is a liar.

So when on Wednesday night at 11:05PM UTC Etude finds beautiful Mirela streaming, he gets a very big surprise, and that also means that Darko told the truth.

So, what is wrong with the way that Etude deducted that there was not gonna be a stream and that Darko was a liar ???

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

46 minutes ago, wry said:

I'm looking forward to your stream Mirela!

To answer Mav's question, this is an Infinite Regress.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_regress

I hope there's a prize!  Good Luck!

Wrong !!!

This is the unexpected hanging paradox.

Has not been fully solved yet.

So any solution would be nice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unexpected_hanging_paradox

• Love 1

5 hours ago, maverick528 said:

Darko told Etude =

"Mirela gonna stream next week. She parties a lot on weekends, so it can´t be on Saturday or Sunday.

Its gonna happen on a weekday at 11PM UTC.

It is going to be a complete surprise for you on which day she will stream, because we are not going to tell in advance when the stream will be".

So Etude started thinking about it (at this point you are probably realizing this is not a true story after all).

If Mirela does not stream Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, she can not stream on Friday because it will not be a surprise, everybody will know at Friday´s morning that she´s streaming on Friday night because it is the last possible day.

So Friday must be erased as a possible day for the stream.

Then Etude continued thinking (this is fiction, remember): if Mirela does not stream Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, she can not stream on Thursday, because Friday was erased as a possible stream day, so if Thursday morning arrives and she has not streamed on previous days, everybody will know she will stream at Thursday´s night, so it will not be a surprise.

So Thursday must be erased as a possible day for the stream.

Using the same reasoning, he concludes that the stream can not happen on Wednesday, Thursday or Monday, so he finally concludes that Mirela is not going to stream at all, and also that Darko is a liar.

So when on Wednesday night at 11:05PM UTC Etude finds beautiful Mirela streaming, he gets a very big surprise, and that also means that Darko told the truth.

So, what is wrong with the way that Etude deducted that there was not gonna be a stream and that Darko was a liar ???

if you think mirela will be streaming, maybe yes, but as what mirela said was, she will go streaming live after Darko and Milan's Stream, O.o~ so this may be a Must! And the following program contains scenes that is not suitable for very young audiences. "Parental Guidance Is Advised" xD hahahaha

Hey, never said that she can't stream on Saturdays and Sundays, just told you what Milan and Mladen told me, that she should stream this week. Mirela is now playing hard to get and set some terms for it but she will come around. :)

@Mirela Everyone wants to watch your stream, no one would watch Milan and me. I can be a guest only in your stream. :)

9 minutes ago, Milan said:

Hey guys, 

The real truth is that Mirela will stream one day. Maybe not this week or this month, but she will stream. She told us that she will stream one day and she will do some nice giveaways on stream. Also, if we manage to lock all the cookies, the stream will be great, I can tell you that. :)

I will take care for the cookies to disappear. :D

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Milan said:

Hey guys, 

The real truth is that Mirela will stream one day. Maybe not this week or this month, but she will stream. She told us that she will stream one day and she will do some nice giveaways on stream. Also, if we manage to lock all the cookies, the stream will be great, I can tell you that. :)

Give me an address, i'll send it to secure the cookies

54fe2ebbbd717-cookie-jar-lock-diet-de.jp