BTC info stake out

Featured Comment

and the sources of this is coming from where.. knowing it cannot be just covering from the gambling platform. is one the places where btc is highly invested in that is for sure.. but it cannot be the only place.. are you getting this from a definite source or through you own observation.. first you say the reason why it was down then give the reason how the gambling platform help recover it.. i say fake news..

8 hours ago, polor12 said:

and the sources of this is coming from where.. knowing it cannot be just covering from the gambling platform. is one the places where btc is highly invested in that is for sure.. but it cannot be the only place.. are you getting this from a definite source or through you own observation.. first you say the reason why it was down then give the reason how the gambling platform help recover it.. i say fake news..

Well ! It seems like u r more curious to know all that. 

But it's all right I have answers for ur questions well enough. 

Though BTC worked a lot to secure a position since 2009 it's initial working days and gradually it's users increases as compare to then which leads to major issue in decrement of its value.. As it was using in gambling even to the dark side may be big amount of uses....  

If I talk about the gambling platform I'm not gonna provide u fake information but yet as BTC is a crypto type currency not open use but anonymous currency that has the only place in gambling so it has the only place where it can recover or lose though... 

7 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

Yes BTC is recovering. I can't tell if it is whales pumping up the price or just the new market sediment whereby people think that $10,000 is the price that the market should be of 1 bitcoin. Let's see if it goes to $20,000.

Yeah, bit like interested in all these infotech.. Haha..  No problem. 

But I have not checked about the same of btcBTC price up by 1 BTC value to 20,000$. 

But I'm surely gonna check once if it goes up then it will better enough but in some cases later may slow down, I'm not saying it will surely slows but may be, may be it make people to miss use in some cases to the dark or deep side of the world. 

What is this news at all ? Like what is this seriously ? You talking about what and where is the link or proof you are referring too ? This is like a no news thread tbh. 

My brain just exploded trying to understand his topic information lul....

Did he meant to say about the Bitcoin price drop that happened several months ago and recovered till now?

Well if that's the case for sure there are alot of these random speculations that circled the internet which boosted the price.

Even Libra case ofc. I even said it way before Libra that BTC would reach 10k ;)

Edited by DreamStage
  • 2 months later...

We will be optimistic. An analyst at PlanB said the complexity of mining bitcoins indicates that in two years this currency will cost $ 30,000.
According to PlanB, since its inception, Bitcoin has gone through several cycles of complexity, always the growth of this indicator has led to a rapid strengthening of the Bitcoin exchange rate. Therefore, we can expect that in 2021, Bitcoin will cost $ 30,000.