Stake Forum
ivan19911991

Day 4: 30days $1000 challenge

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Since everything goes as plan in slowly but surely manner, I got my rewards. Now Im posting this just incase I loss track and get bust on one of the coming days, I will share what I gained from my gameplan.

Im posting this not to brag about, Its not even that much but this would set an inspiration to others that discipline is crucial. If I could get to day30 successfully, Im going to be on detail on what are my strategies in every game that I play. 

So atm, I gained $100+ in 3 days with a Bankroll of $100. Someone could do this in a day but for me, Im playing thus safely. And ATM, Stake should beat me in 6 sessions to bust. Currently my record is 10-0. 2 more sessions to finish 4th day.

Goodluck to me, Hope not to bust. Goodluck to you 

Screenshot_2019-06-21-22-18-51-98.png

Screenshot_2019-06-22-07-44-05-34.png

Edited by ivan19911991 | added pics

Good to see this is going well for you so far.  Nicely done, and stay patient to gain your balance goal.  Kudos for having the patience and discipline to makes nice gains in the initial days.  Keep up the good work!

So atm, I gained $100+ in 3 days with a Bankroll of $100. Someone could do this in a day but for me, Im playing thus safely

Waiting 24 hours does not matter in my opinion, it's just illusion ;) When you gonna have bad luck doesn't matter if it's all in one day or in 3 days. So I don't believe that this strategy will work, but I wish you good luck and if you succeed I will do it as well :D 

8 minutes ago, wngo123 said:

Waiting 24 hours does not matter in my opinion, it's just illusion ;) When you gonna have bad luck doesn't matter if it's all in one day or in 3 days. So I don't believe that this strategy will work, but I wish you good luck and if you succeed I will do it as well :D 

Really possible but I hope when the great badluck comes, my discipline could handle it. 😂 And I hope it really works with all the planning and back up planning stuffs. Thanks buddy

33 minutes ago, DarkBlood069 said:

I thought I'd ask but is it all going well for you @ivan19911991 - is this active strategy working out for you or is this busting? Or have you not tried yet?

Just want to see whether things are working, got to find a new strategy myself and maybe having a set balance on my own account might actually help...

So far it works well DB, Yes a real active strategy that I planned for before I start my challenge. A systematic one. But cant share in detail cause im still on Experimental Period. 

Good to see that you are doing this hopefulky you do reach your milestone pretty quick and also do keep us updated it is fun to watch !

Good to hear from you and a splendid job for being patient and slowly moving towards your target. Keep calm and follow the routine. I am sure you will achieve your goal in the coming days. Best of Luck once again 👍💪

That's awesome! Some would say it is just beginner's luck, but as long as you are withdrawing your profit, that is the most important, regardless of the type of luck you are having. Grats on those stats!