Stake Forum
Levt211

Love this game called wheel

Featured Comment

seems like the bug where the wheel would break has been fixed. Yes no? anyone experiencing the wheel just look funny after a few spins still? I hope not because could potenially be my new favorite game is that is the case.

This has got to be one of my least favorite Stake games.  I used to play, and did notice the wheel "break" from time to time.  But it is really too boring for me, so I haven't played lately... not sure if it's been fixed yet.

I love this game and I like to play x9.9 or x49,5. These factors sometimes help me recover from losses. And I just like the wheel and I think this game is interesting. Can I call her my favorite game, rather yes than no.

Yeah, the game still needs fixing, however - I've never really been too much of a fan for the wheel. If anything, I'd avoid it unless I could be really prepared for the forum official challenges that are about. Never been keen on Wheel. Hopefully they make wheel a little more interesting in the future.

I hate the game because of its just weird wheel the first one had a good design this was just so bad and so worst and is weird to play now and also it is the least play game of all in stake. 

yes. This game is great, but it is made with very small multipliers. it should be improved and put big multipliers. it will be even more interesting and flipping players.

Yeah wheel is pretty cool I think, depends on your mood. If you fancy fast paced high multiplier, not good, but medium speed medium multipliers, will is pretty cool id say. Like all games on stake you can play depending on your mood, some mood suit peaceful games some suit fast 😏

this one is gone from long long time i also find wheel rly cool lately on the high pins like going for that 10-50x sometimes its so profitable when it hits like 10 times  50x in 50 rolls uhhhh so sweet