Stake Forum
HighDamage

Are you ready for the party ? :)

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Hey guys! Tomorrow is my birthday :) 

But before that, I will do a Giveaway and Give Questions to you

I am very happy with Waiting for my birthday tomorrow, I hope you guys are happy with that too. Even though I'm not known by many people, I want to know you better :D . I want to hold a Giveaway for today. and the way is easy 

How to follow the Giveaways :

• Comment to enter
  • Do not enter twice - (this means double posting) nor use multi accounts, you will all be caught, we track players before distribution.
  • Post count must be or have exceeded 25 - if your post count is under this requirement, your post will be considered - invalid.
  • Winners will be displayed at the end of the duration time which is stated below at the bottom post.
  • Post Warnings will disqualify you from this event (This depends on what you did, however - I might allow your entry)
  • If your comment has been credited, you can't edit to work on getting the extra marks. 
  • Prize List Displayed Below - please look below to see what is up for Grabs

Let's start :) = 

1. Yup, after you read the sentence above you will know that tomorrow is my birthday. However, do you know Tomorrow is what is my birthday? how old am I the next day? You can guess with numbers (3 people with the right and fastest answers will each get 5000 satoshi) don't forget to enter your username in the comment :) 

2. I will choose 5 random comments which will each get 2500 Satoshi ( Do not enter twice - (this means double posting) nor use multi accounts, you will all be caught, we track players before distribution. )

3. Don't Forget to React  because I will randomly select 5 people who each get 2000 satoshi.

The answer is = Today is my 19th birthday

Winner List :

1. @wong77

2. @pras111

3. @fedrian24

Winner of Random Comments

1. @jullifit

2. @sheenazbay

3. @GKD09

4. @sichaoeloem

5. @jinz

Winner of Random Reacts ( Only those who enter the top 5 win )

Screenshot_56.png.ef9e265c0cccd6416e783344b72aa111.png

Thank you for your participation and Hope you guys have fun with the Giveaway that I held this time ^_^ 

Edited by HighDamage

Posted (edited)

I'm going to go with 20? 

Pretty tough to guess haha.. Hope I'm at least close or else I'll be disappointed with my guess xD Thanks for the giveaway bro.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE!! Hope you have a great one!   🎊🥳:)

Cheers ❤️ 

Edit - Sorry forgot to add username - GKD09

Edited by GKD09 | Added username to comment :)

Cool idea thread!

The best happy brithday my dear friend :) i'm glad also you have a birthday tomorrow :D 24 ages? hm 🤔

I hope you win giant win BTC on game Limbo 🤣

ELTLV1U.png.46205511b650134dce4fa2daac13f9a2.png and gratis very cute girl! 😊

My username: Tomki 😀