Stake Forum
iamsheikhadil

Do you play with your own money or someones else?

Featured Comment

It's a straight forward question.

Nothing to lie about.

Do you play with your own earnings or it's from someone else, like maybe strangers from internet or friends in real life.

I've known a player in stake who has taken loans against properties from bank to gamble which I feel is a very very bad idea.

For me, I've used my freelancing money as well as loans from others.

The good thing still about me is I haven't lost very much yet. In my total 4-5 years career, I've lost probably around $780 (taking Bitcoin prices of the time of betting) which for many is huge, but it's not at all that huge like others who bust thousands of dollars every day.

Share your honest opinion :)

I started gambling using my own money. With just small capital from my pocket, I've gained quite a lot because I am very active on forum challenges, stream giveaways, social media giveaways and all other giveaways I can join that Stake have here so the money I am using in gambling now is the accumulated money I have from all those giveaways. Still on profit even though all coin stats are negative.

i do play with my own money, i always did that because i cannot take a risk if i do some loan to play gambling. and also i always use my free money and not my main money for gambling. its very dangerous if i play with my main money :D 

I started playing gambling around 5-6 years ago. but only knew Stake about 9 months ago (pretty short time) But I played gambling without depositing money that is used daily (but accustomed to re-depoting while still in the wallet, if it is already in physical money then I don't deposit again with that) I get the balance from the Forum, the Giveaway held by Stake, the Giveaway done by the Streamers, and the Weekly Challenge and certain daily Challenge. :) 

I always gamble with my own money because I am afraid to borrow because not everyone will give loans to people. and also playing with my own money is better because when I get big profits I am free to do anything about the money.

I never gamble using others people money because I know that if I lose it I'm going to be in big trouble. The problem with me is that I often gamble lots of the money I earn online and then I have to borrow money from friends to pay my bill so if you think about it, it's kind of the same thing just that I'm not asking money for gambling.

I just want to point something out. If you have a fixed salary every month and you know for sure you are going to receive it then it's OK to take a loan and gamble using that money because theoretically you are gambling using your own money. 

Hey, personaly i newer take loans took one time felt bad when riped since then newer took one i gamble with my own money only.

I heard lot of bad story's where gamblers take loans rip all then suicide or end up on streets, I gave one time loan 0.037btc its been ower 6months hawent got it back i can say bye bye to it. :/

You can gamble what you can afford to loose dont take loans if you dont hawe money then its not ment to be to you to gamble.

I took a loan here in the community a couple times. But only because i was out of the country or on a businesstrip snd didnt have my ledger with me. 

I never took a loan that i knew upfront i didnt had the amount to cover in my pocket. 

There are lot of people twking loans and only able to pay back if they win. But if they bust they have no money and are in debt. 

For me its different. I do not rely on wins. I only take a loan if i have the money myself but due to circumstances nor able to deposit 

Of course i play with my own money, i never gamble using someones money or borrowing people money. I always gamble with the money that i can afford to lose

Of course my own because why not ? It is better and you don't feel like your in debt to someone where as with some one else's you feel like you owe them money. 

I have never had the balls to ask strangers for money and I don't know how there are players that beg everyday. I only use my money or money I earn from working or providing services. I have tried some of stakes giveaways but usually don't win, especially that discord giveaway. I have yet to win anything on that one, don't know why??

It's quite shameful to play with other people's money don't you think?

That's why people get into too much unpayable loans. They always play with other people's money and lose it. The smartest way is to play with your own money so that even if you lose, you'll only worry about yourself and not worry about the loans from the others. 

.i never play with someone else's money..even with a  loan is not considered someone else  money... i use the money i have or earn from what i have been doing.,. ofc is not legally but that's is for another topic.. but yea is not right to use anyone else's cash.. even you borrow it, they probably think that you using it for something else..is difficult to use someone else cash because if you lose it.. then that is another burden you gotta take with you.. i never done that and never will.. i never want to make someone feel like a fool or feel used for my own purposes.. i can handle the loss if its my money,, cause i know i choose to play and win or lose.. ill wreaked the rewards and pay consequences that comes with gambling..