Stake Forum
nuuuitsjdragon

Strategies for Races?

Featured Comment

i did with plinko at 9 pin high.. it has better result for me.. been tried with limbo 1.01 but ended with busted all of my balance.. :(

some ppl like to used limbo with po 1.01, dice with smallest po, but i prefer to play plinko when on the races.. 

Doesn't matter what the strategy is, it will always be a lose, or most times. I guess playing like when there is no race is the best option, 1 hour which Eddie make races last is enough for a long run. I guess.

Umm just dont bust your balance before a race which is the main strategy here and dont even try to increase your balance by playing to get more wager you'll just bust up. 

hey,So theres the riski one where you do all in 10 time then do 1k btc till 1 red win and again red then do again 10 rolls all in till you win or bust.

You can hawe 2 or 3 devices or tabs open do aut roll limbo and dice 1.0105x 1k or what ewer base bett you want.

Roulette select 36 out off all 37 numbers do insta bett do 20 rolls if no red if you want switch numbers if not keep on rolling.

Mines 1 bomb do some all in that will get you 1.03x and then do what you won till you bust then do again all in. and so on till you reach waht you wanted.

Hope that this will help. Best of luck ❤️            Yololife222 #SFL :) 

Posted (edited)

• What are your game(s) of choice when it comes to wagering these huge amounts? 
Dice

• Which currency(s) do you use and does it matter? 
Bitcoin / Ethereum or wtv it was requested

• Do I have to use Auto-bet/Manual? Related closely to this, increasing bet on loss is necessary? 
Auto bet ofc... and you disable all animations and bullshits that lag the browser for example.

• Lastly, smaller bets at higher variance, or bigger bets at lower variance?                                                                                                                                                              Bigger bets else you won't wager ofc...                                                                                                              

Edited by DreamStage

another good strat between dice and limbo is mines with 1 mine and only 1 click.

or play baccarat and wager on bank & player the same, you will only lose 2% of ur wager on a tie.

Its actually funny, last night i built up from 700k eth to .45 eth, and was living the dream. However, i went 92 rolls for a 27x and i didnt hit it once, and ripped. then, no joke 20 seconds later Eddie got on Stake and said in chat, race time. I have never been so mad, but a 1000 dollar race started for 100 winners right after i ripped. I think my strategy would have been .1 on a 1.01x on dice, but I wouldn't know because I ripped right before it.

I Play Keno by selecting 10 numbers in Low (Choosing them randomly). Using Instant Bet to speed up the bet. Every time has passed, I double my Basebet to maintain the rank / Increase my rank :) 

Is the capital that we spend for the race in accordance with the prize we get? what I saw was that when it came to the race, there were many losses.

You will definitely need a way to make back the losses that has been incurring for the wagering bets, so in a way having two tabs of two different games open is actually a good idea to consider of during Races. :)