Stake Forum
ocea45

Rains ...for one not for all.

Featured Comment

Hello, I have been playing stake since around November of 2018 and my girlfriend joined not long after, I was curious. She talks in chat and wagers all the time but she has yet to receive a rain, I would like to know why she hasn't receive any, i know you guys cant give away much detail about this issue. Is there like an IP limit on receiving rains or something

Well, it's kinda random I guess, she might didn't get lucky yet or something. Also check if her stats are hidden and make them visible to public, I guess some patient might do something, although a rain isn't that much nowadays. Still free money tho, I can't blame anyone.

you say she wagers and chats,,does she have her stats hidden. go  to setting preference uncheck those boxes.. cant be hidden. that is one of the main reason she probably did catch any.. before you stats didnt matter or black list you from the rain now is a requirement.. and how much does she usually wager can be another factor.. it use to be just being active in chat was the only reason to catch rain. well people use to say 2 or 3 things and bam they catch. seems unfair.. but it is what it is.. 

Hey there @ocea45! :)

Kindly check this topic since I'm sure you will find all the info needed regarding the Rainbot and why she is not eligible: 

If you perhaps have some additional questions, please contact us on Live Support chat, and we will help you out. :)