Stake Forum
falchionman

Begging for money.

Featured Comment

I definitely dont believe that you are alone on this one lol. 
I havent had such crazy sounding beggars, like the person who mentioned someone begging for $10,000 tho. Thats crazy!
I think the worst I had it, was all the pm's and friend requests after winning one of the daily challenges lol.
I think I may try what Burgerwcheese said and seeing how turning the tables on them works. 
LilIntroVert may be on to something here.. maybe one day they may really just  tip back. 😂

Every once in a while, when have enough balance to do it I do rains and tip some friends, then like sort magical moment I do get friend request which I never do green light because yes, at that moment, everybody ask for coins starting with "how are u bro", "hlp please", "I give back" and many that you I am sure know.  Rains and tips is the way to go, no begging.  By the way, I had never report anybody.  Good luck.

Posted (edited)

yes i stopped accepting fr so i add them to ignore list is great.. youm should give it a try..in time it gets annoying and from the start you realize the intentions why you get FR,,i only accept FR if i sent them.. other then that.. i add them to IL..im about 280 in my ignore list.. those are the ones that tag me in chat and sent FR.. others are annoying by posting stoopid shit in chat. aiming for 300 20 more to go,, 

Edited by polor12 | too short

Posted (edited)

Well it is kinda your fault that they do pm with such non direct questions about begging in first place...

Maybe you just want to show off yourself...
There is a reason why you can become hidden / ghost mode on yourself.

Also you should take a screenshot as someone previously mentioned and report to the support / mod team.

Nevertheless yes it happens to every high roller and i was already one of them.

Edited by DreamStage

This always happens to people who are too lazy or too "unlucky" to win, so they try to mooch off thoise who win. If someone sees a person is betting a lot of money, they will think hey maybe this person will keep giving me money. It is a really annoying part of the people on stake, and it bothers me a lot as well as all those that aren't begging themselves.

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about this besides blocking them. These people ruin the fun for everyone, they think that begging will actually get them money which is kinda sad.. believe it or not, some people beg for HOURS just to get a couple cents.

When in reality, if they find a job they can earn 50x what they beg in a day..

Yea everytime I either bet high or get a big win I will immediately getessages and friend request. That's because most of those players with no money just watch the bets from all players and wait for players to get big wins or have money. It must work though because so many people do it. It's a bit sad when you think about it.

Yes i experienced that too. I guess they always seeing the all bets and choose a person that bet high and add friends. If you are a highroller and not hidden your name, many people will add you more.

Experienced that too but a little extreme , he accused of something and told me he was going to call the authorities cause i hacked him? lmao..Then after a day someone messaged me again saying he had an emergency and need cash badly ,. happens everyday..i just ignore and move on..I'm only a small time gambler and play for fun :D.

Everyone experience this and there is no way to stop it since new accounts can be made easily only thing to do is report them to the support team to get them banned.

always if u post a winning bet or u appear on HR  there will come friend request and bagging message. that is not allow in stake baging or loan , if u tell support for that they will get ban or mute. 

im tired of getting these. but i guess it will not end.

19 hours ago, DarkBlood069 said:

Your not the only one my friend, I get it every single day. I'm sorry this affects you too. It affects the best of every players. If you don't want to be begged, put ghost mode on, then no one knows your betting.

Even ghost mode doesn't completely solve the problem. I get contacted even while in ghost mode. The begging runs rampant and it grows increasingly shameless. If I'm betting big, I'm losing big so sending me a PM is a bad idea and a good way to get blocked.