falchionman

Begging for money.

Featured Comment

You should utilize the "ghost bets" option in Settings so you won't gain too much attention unless you post bets on the chatrooms. If they are persistent to the point of getting on your friend requests and messages, just disable the function altogether and keep your focus on the game.

I have never accepted this, I'm not at all interested in making friends just to ask for money, I also won't give acc to people I don't know and not players who have a lot of balance. I suggest you report this to support 

The rules of this forum are clean and well spelt out, never spam, this is the wrong thing to do here, I dint know how I did it, my post were all clean but I had a message sent to me, you have been warned , content removed , so its important you keep this forum clean , I mean your post, because if you dont, the forum moderators are not gona have it, they will be deleted. so its important when you get something out of an idea, post it like a professional here, its a different forum , far much different from what you might have been used to 

I actually pity those people who does this but not to the point that I'll give them some just to stop. They need attention to stop them from their dangerous gambling addiction (it is obvious from there that they can no longer afford it). Usually I just ignore but lately I am grabbing the initiative of talking to them personally to stop. If they insist, I report them.

I hate it when my name ends up in Hr within the split second it happens I get pmed, please borrow I’ll pay you back blah blah blah, have these people no principles begging and borrowing money for gambling lol, I just choose to ignore now

also constantly come across this

and very often it happens when I get tips from dinabot and everyone sees it, then I immediately start asking for coins

Betting anonymously prevents them from knowing you if you have a large bank in your balance or hitting big, but if youre generous enough its fine to go public. I dont communicate much from the chat because too much publicity might give you a chance to find beggars nearby and beg to you. I my experience, chatting rarely or not, gives you that peace of mind of "beggar free". 

This happens with the majority of players who bet large amounts, for this reason I never accept friend requests from people I don't know, because most of the time they are people asking for money, and also don't post games played in the chat, not to call the attention of beggars,

On 4/19/2020 at 6:25 PM, Melman83 said:

also constantly come across this

and very often it happens when I get tips from dinabot and everyone sees it, then I immediately start asking for coins

You should disallow your tips being seen. You can use the site's exchanger instead of Dinabot-- less fees and you'll get no unwanted attention. It is just a bit long to take to process it.

On 6/23/2019 at 9:19 PM, ozcelik06 said:

When you win, everyone becomes your friend, and when you lose, you are alone. facts of life.

I agree with you , sir sorry for late reply but i am new here and i just checking the pages , i am not such a rich but i bet 0.01 etherum and i forgot to send to a friend he instanly removed me, feels sad