Stake Forum
ScooterPi

Forum rewards during site maintenance?

Featured Comment

There are certain places where you earn and certain places where you don't earn so thats why you didn't get any of the money that you should have got :). Hope it's clear. 

I haven't noticed what does and doesn't give you forum rewards, I just check mine from time to time to see how many I've accumulated.  I've heard from other members stating this problem but honestly I think its a good thing if you don't know what will or won't give you rewards as then most people would only be geared towards one area in the forums.

I remember once it also didn't credit when I posted in one of the paid sections, but it really does not matter much since it only happens once in a while xD

As kate said, maybe you posted in a non paid section of the forum? Or maybe just like what happened to mine.

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Are you sure you sure that you aren't earning forum rewards?

The rewards were just delayed by a few minutes. I assume most people check instantly after they made the post, but for some reason there was a delay in the rewards showing on the rewards page.

I think that the rewards were delayed a couple minutes, because the same thing happened to me but then I waited like 10 minutes and then they were all there, it was just a visual bug or a problem with too many people on forums I believe.

rewards are delayed some times, and for some posts i didnt get any reward too.

i didnt figure out why so far, but i guess there is a forum thread anywhere about this too

9 hours ago, Dan said:

Are you sure you sure that you aren't earning forum rewards?

I’m not sure what was happening. I was surprised to see this post had shown up in forum this morning. When I submitted this last night, I was getting error pages stating I needed to wait 86 more seconds before posting.....no matter how long I waited.

I didn’t watch closely enough to see what ultimately credited for forum posts during that time. Seems there was just some temporary glitch during that time frame I was trying to use forum.

I dont wrlly care about the satoshi if youre here to get free btc you should leav rn, this was created to not spam and people sharing oppinion.

I personally hawent seen the bugg but what ewer, hawe a nice day.

Yololife222 ❤️ #SFL

I did not notice anything but I havent been online during the maintenance. Beside that I never had any issue with receiving my forum rewards. From time to time it only is delayed a couple minutes before the balance updates

Sorry if I upset you, yololife.

Ive never had that happen when trying to post, and it puzzled me, so I thought I would ask others.

I’ve given Stake more money in lost deposits than most, over the past year. I sincerely doubt that a few satoshi lost are my prime reason for being here.

But thanks for the thought, I guess.

Probably it was some kind of temporary error or you wrote a forum in the section for which payment is not charged. But as I understand, everything has already improved and the forum has restored its work.

Sometimes some of my posts are not credited but thats usually due to me not having written gud enuf posts. If you feel all your posts are well qualified for reward then id give it some time before writing to support. 

9 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

The rewards were just delayed by a few minutes. I assume most people check instantly after they made the post, but for some reason there was a delay in the rewards showing on the rewards page.

Yeah it was just a little delay, I have witnessed forum rewards never arriving, but that's a long time ago and not a problem anymore. But possibly there was a very short problem for forum rewards.

I've noticed a bit of a delay as well in my actual posts appearing during that time, wasn't paying attention to the rewards though.  I was also getting that I must wait xxx amount of seconds before posting and each time I refreshed it didn't change, but it seems to be working normally now from what I can tell.