Stake Forum
FotisNt

Custom Wheel.

Featured Comment

Hey stakers. So as I've visited many sites so far, I've realised that many of them gives us the option to chance the settings to our own preferences. Which means that we are able to make Custom balanced payouts. Would you like to have that option on Stake's wheel aswel? 

Anything customizable is good!

I just wish they also let us customize dice's winning range just like in windice. I don't know why they haven't done it yet although it had been suggested multiple times already from a loooong time ago. 

I agree that anything customizable is better for players.  Personally, I do not play Wheel much here simply because I honestly find it to be quite boring.  However if they were to make it so we could choose and tweak the settings/payouts, I may enjoy it quite a bit more.

Wider settings give more opportunities to players. It would be great to see here. Everyone wants and offers something new, but it is not possible to take everything into account and to please everyone and all this takes time. Maybe we'll see it sometime.

Posted (edited)

so you mean we put the payout we want for example only 3x in the wheel risk? interesting if this really can be in the stake, maybe wheel is the game I will always play, but it is quite difficult to set the payout we want and also set the place of defeat in the wheel.

Edited by artizykristy

On 6/24/2019 at 7:56 AM, FotisNt said:

Hey stakers. So as I've visited many sites so far, I've realised that many of them gives us the option to chance the settings to our own preferences. Which means that we are able to make Custom balanced payouts. Would you like to have that option on Stake's wheel aswel? 

Yes that would be awesome.   I know other sites that have customizable table for wheel and I think this would def be awesome.   Goood idea fotis !