Stake Forum
antonyzen2525

Occupation what's yours?

Featured Comment

Umm what do you mean by that ? Like what you work as ? I run an on lo ine business and thats all i can share xD dont want people to know the real me xD soo gonna keep it on the low for now.

im  a street pharmacist, ill supply the medicine that most people need around my area.. is not prescribe but it is not easy to acquire...is  a job where people can get addicted  to. .financially stable. but have to look over your shoulder once in awhile. because their are  others that seek to do harm to  you in this business.. and would like to throw you to jail because they dont agree for what you do.. because the government has no hand in it.. meaning they cant tax or get a the piece of the cut.. they are the real hustlers.. this kind of job you always gotta be on the move and have a  weapon at all times.. the customers you have has to be known for awhile... always keep tabs on them.. not knowing what they can do to you. keep your where about limited. and make sure having a business number and a personal number for different contacts.. this job is is not for the weak of heart or mind.. traveling is a must.. transportation is everything.... if you have you qualities for this.. then competition is for keeps. 

4 hours ago, polor12 said:

im  a street pharmacist, ill supply the medicine that most people need around my area.. is not prescribe but it is not easy to acquire...

lol polor I need medicine help me street pharmacist!!!

... me I am into web design, and server admin. When not completely drunk and partying in stake, which is happening more and more recently I'm pleased to say  xD

I have been a business owner since I dropped out of school on my 18th birthday.

My first business was a construction business. on my 18th I started on my own and build this company to a 100+ employee company. after 12 years I sold this business and moved to spain. At this moment I have 4 new businesses.

2 real life businesses which are a small bistro/restaurant that is runned by my wife. And I have a small rental business with inflatable sporting attractions.

And I have 2 crypto related businesses. I am trading crypto professionaly for over 3 years and I have my own mining business with a friend in Iceland.

Posted (edited)

my occupation is i work a music producer/dj its pretty sick im not gonna lie getting paid for doing what i enjoy is sick but also it can be challenging getting promotions and views its difficult but its still fun as long as i make a living its all good

Edited by S1MPL3X | correction

I am bounty Hunter at bitcointalk forum.

100% of my income over the past 3 years has come from crypto currencies . 

Besides that, I am also active on 2 other gambling sites every day while collecting crypto coins that are there. Actually I also miss work outside of activities on the internet. Maybe I will become an entrepreneur later when there is sufficient capital

At this current moment.., I do not have an occupation. But very soon, I will be hopefully getting en rolled onto a company soon. So I can earn a bit of income :D