Stake Forum
Herorhim

What is the worst thing you've done when you lost?

Featured Comment

As the title says, tell me the worst thing you have done when you have lost your balance/bet. Could be something like punching a hole in your monitor or screaming at the top of your lungs etc. Give me the worst that you have!

Usually I always scream loudly before tickling in my throat. And sometimes I beat with all my strength into my second monitor. By the way, before samsung did better, because it still works.

when i used to do csgo gambling and do those thousands of $ in a bet i prob was braking 2k worth of headsets every month xD broke couple of monitors as well as couple of logitec mouses my keyboard survived somehow  also broke couple of times computers like my computer is on the floor i was kicking it when i was loosing oh oh broke 6 edge when it came out i throw it at the wall xD mmm there is to many to be honest but maybe the worst one is i broke a tv cinema it was 50 inch home cinema i was with broken leg at that time i got mad af and i put the crutch thru the tv :D 

the worse thing i have ever done is kicked the shiet out of my desktop.. i mean i seriously kicked that piece of shiet across the effing room.. i lost a good amount,, before that i deposited only 20 dollars.. it took about hour and half to reach about 1500.. worth of btc,,, all was going great until i  had to do some stuff,, run some errands. i kept the comp on and was still logged in.. i was playing plinko with a base bet of 12k.. but i didnt know i had the game on auto bet.. so by the time i came back it was at zero,, balance i checked the recent bets.. that is when i lost it,, and kicked the tower as hard as i can..but a couple days later bought a  laptop because i won about 1200 when i was on a winning streak.. this one morning.. guess it was fate.. or just plain dumb luck.. 

I would also say the worst thing I've done is redeposit over and over.  Trying to recoup busts by throwing more money at it generally does not end well in the long run.  I'm not a violent person, so I don't ever recall breaking or hitting anything...

Worst thing i did was almost down a whole bottle of vodka , next thing i know im at the side of the road sleeping..lucky i live in an urban place ..

I started off with a low amount of Litecoin today and managed to grow it up to a massive 1.63 LTC and before I knew it, Plinko ate it all up and I end up busting the lot. I threw my sandwich across the room and it ended up sticking to the window. I found that I have anger issues but the most funniest part was the sandwich sticking to the window, it was rather funny when I pulled myself together.

i busted and went to slam my right hand on my bed, and didnt see that there was a glass piece right there. So i shattered it with my thumb and a part of the glass did not break off so it cut my thumb deep. :D a lot of blood. on bright side i got a scar on my thumb

I laughed my ass off and was like no way...so I did another depo...and another...and another..and another...and another...and another, you can see the pattern....i give no fucks when i start losing like that and just push it to see how far it can go...and usually i am betting .2-.5% of my br...had like a 93% loss rate that day...which with 1% house edge im still not sure how thats even possible lol 

Started playing at 4am and you can see in the afternoon my depo's got very close together from losing so much in total just shy of .20 btc lost in a little over 12 hours then lost 2.7 ltc that night...good shit

image.png.5b04402d165ff15fd8891f80ab5b9b8d.pngimage.png.3617e81616a47cbb9268778130e5b198.png

The worst thing I've done after losing was asking for loan and then loan after loan until I didnt manage to recover it all anymore and that was really supressing.

Well i was pretty new to stake and when i had some money i bust it all and then i deposited again with no thinking and bust that too one of the owrst things i have ever done.