Stake Forum
Cryptwalker

0.001 BTC to 0.005+ (UPDATE: 0.001 to 0.015+) plus Stake race!

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

I've kind of been on fire today, but just wanted to share with you guys one last post before i max out today on post counts lol. i had made a 0.001 btc deposit, set my bb to 1000 sats and set the game settings on high/16 pins and let it rip! i was multitasking and let it run on a different monitor and i happened to catch it hitting 130x about 4 or 5 times, 26x and 9x very frequently as well. i was hoping to see 1000x but unfortunately i have other things to do. my end results were 5x my initial deposit :)

plinko.thumb.JPG.f1a25bcbb0e992212dd182ae21e4d8a6.JPG

Came back to play during the race event. Here is an update to my plinko success today

I hit 1000x BOOM!!!! took 0.001 to 0.15 , thats 15x my initial deposit baby!!!

🤑

plinko2.thumb.JPG.84e0635711a9a5efb00b8feaebd08af7.JPG

Edited by Cryptwalker

that   is pretty cool profit.. you can't never expect to hit that big in one hit.. those little multiplier adds up.. next thing you know it you be above what you expected to be in, that is plinko.,. try mines which has higher multiplier and can hit a lot quicker.. but gotta have the bankroll if your hunting for the big x. like 1 mil or 5mil.. 

Cool profit indeed , you were lucky , i did that with half of your initial deposit and bang , well ripped lmao..Never did that again

Yeah thats pretty common. I mean if its not common to you yet, then you just havent played long enough lol. But yeah spend tons of hours on plinko and youll find seed pairs that have those streaks of 130x. even find ones with two 1000x close together.

7 minutes ago, blueprints said:

Yeah thats pretty common. I mean if its not common to you yet, then you just havent played long enough lol. But yeah spend tons of hours on plinko and youll find seed pairs that have those streaks of 130x. even find ones with two 1000x close together.

its pretty crazy. i think it was just the other month that i got 1000x about 10-20 rolls from each other. i think that got me like 10 LTC in total or something haha

17 minutes ago, nhoyasim101 said:

nice profit on that as long as you know when to cash out you will in profit :) that was smart move to end in good profit coz if you keep on playing you will end up busted :) 

haha well actually here is an update. i decided to leave the tab open and i came back to run it after i was done what i was doing earlier. all i have is one word for this #BOOM

plinko2.thumb.JPG.6ee8954a9ba88e0f2832e684e60073db.JPG

Lol you just trolled in with the cash or woods be great if you're win gets sponsored on the stake social media xD . Nice win and huge hit contests on that and try to withdraw. 

Just now, DarkBlood069 said:

Well decent luck, I reckon you had some good luck because your funds were small ones, if you were betting 20k+ sats per ball, you would not get this lucky. But well deserved my friend, well played!

thanks! well i obviously had to play it smart, even 1000 sats is pretty risky for 100k balance. i was betting 4-800k litoshi few weeks back with 0.7 balance and i ended up with almost 10 ltc. had 2 1000x hits pretty close to each other lol.... this game is actually quite good to me. 

6 hours ago, Cryptwalker said:

thanks! well i obviously had to play it smart, even 1000 sats is pretty risky for 100k balance. i was betting 4-800k litoshi few weeks back with 0.7 balance and i ended up with almost 10 ltc. had 2 1000x hits pretty close to each other lol.... this game is actually quite good to me. 

yu ended up 10 ltc is that mean loss or profit? anyway did u play with 2tab or auto just 1 tab on plinko 16 pin only?

Excellent gaming session with good profit. If it were all to end with the x1000 hit, it would be great. Congratulations on a good win. So often I did not have to see the X130.

Congrats man!

Streaks like these never get to me when i bet big on plinko xD

And when i dont, I get the same results as you did! It's so hard to predict when the lucky streaks will come. I just hope I get to catch it some time

Wow its your really lucky day bro, that is not easy to hit 1000x on Plinko. my suggestion is you dont stay on Plinko all the time. because in my experience, plinko will eat your balance in slow but sure

Using Plinko as a game in the Race I think it's very difficult. However, after seeing this I had misjudged it. Because Plinko is usually very difficult to get the Max payout which has a very small Win Chance (Very good Luck Required to get Max po with a little Roll). Congratulations xD 

Thats coo profit i guess but not enouggh to quinch my thirst.......if you woulda turned .001 into .1 or .5 then that would deserve an applause..... But .001 to .015 tsssss cmon bro that happens all day everyday....

9 hours ago, Kingcashedout said:

Thats coo profit i guess but not enouggh to quinch my thirst.......if you woulda turned .001 into .1 or .5 then that would deserve an applause..... But .001 to .015 tsssss cmon bro that happens all day everyday....

lol lets see you turn 0.001 to 0.15 then. sounds to me like you greedy, prolly bust every time